Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
You are a customer service fanatic who enjoys the challenge of ensuring the success and delight of customers when using Automox’s products. You boast 5-8 years’ experience in a technical, customer-facing position supporting technically minded individuals, and you’re proud of your logical approach to problem-solving coupled with fantastic written and verbal communication skills. You have a passion for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a high-paced, customer-facing environment.
THE FUN STUFF
- Provide technical support and issue resolution to our customers through ongoing issue triaging via email or remote web session.
- Reproduce customer issues in-house to quickly and efficiently resolve the issue.
- Escalate issues to Engineering in a timely manner for resolution.
- Work with our Customer Experience Team, Product and Engineering to ensure the success of our new customers as they transition into the day to day use of our product
- Research and evaluate technologies to create new knowledge base articles that capture new information for reuse throughout the organization and for end users.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Previous work experience in supporting a highly technical back end focused product with experienced IT Ops and Security teams
- Core aptitude in Windows, MacOS or Linux Operating System. Familiarity with all is a plus, intermediate skill level in one is a must
- *Experience working with SQL queries*
- Previous experience with configuration management tools. (SCCM / Chef / JAMF / Puppet, Ansible)
- *Experience writing scripts in any of the following languages (Powershell, Bash, Python)*
- Customer on-boarding and off-boardingInterest in learning new technologies and languages such as PHP, GoLang, etc
- Willing to work early EST or Late PST hours to increase Automox Support coverage
Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range. Minimum base salary - $85,000
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$25 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.