Sr Systems Analyst at LiveRamp
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Business Technology (BT) team at LiveRamp is responsible for delivering great user experiences through secure, scalable technology, and enables processes that power the business and help LiveRamp achieve its mission. To do this, we collaborate deeply with the best of minds and teams at LiveRamp that run our business.
This role will establish a strategic partnership with the finance and commercial teams in support of key initiatives related to billing and partner programs.
You will act as a trusted BT partner who understands the business requirements, documents existing system gaps, provide recommendations to resolve such gaps, and eventually work with the development team to deliver strong results.
- Build the foundation for projects by documenting the business problem definition, desired outcomes and objectives, and desired future state definition
- Develop detailed requirements (business, user, process, system requirements – functional and non-functional) and establish traceability to the business vision
- Manage the requirements throughout the project lifecycle by establishing and maintaining agreements between the business users and the project team
- Facilitate and act as a liaison between the technical team and the business team
- Work with project manager for implementation of the end-to-end solution – identify stakeholders, risk identification and mitigation, communication, define and drive schedules, escalate internally and externally (as appropriate)
- Become the subject matter expert for systems and business processes in key areas - Order-to-Cash , Record to Report (RTR) and Source-to-Pay
- Work with Internal audit to ensure processes adhere to SOX controls for finance applications
- Provide technical support, plan, coordinate, analyze, design, and implement enhancements to Workday and related systems to meet current and future needs
- Follow change control processes to perform changes to customizations / configurations, scripts, workflows/business process
- Create technical documentation for Business applications
- Assist with data management and governance
- Support reporting requirements and data-driven decisions
- 10+ years experience as a Business Systems Analyst (BSA) with strong subject matter expertise with finance in enterprise applications like Workday or NetSuite (we use Workday)
- BS in Information Systems or equivalent
- Hands on demonstrable knowledge of core finance processes - AP, AR, GL, revenue recognition, fixed assets
- Experience with Usage Based Billing applications and a strong understanding of the subscription management process
- Ability to lead cross-functional projects, and interact with business stakeholders, business analysts and developers (onsite and offshore)
- Track record of being comfortable working in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision, strong problem-solving and root-cause identification skills are needed on the job
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of Phoenix
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.