Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 68 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Work closely with platform leads and product managers to analyse new requirements, configure and build solutions and resolve production issues
- Demonstrate expertise with model building in Anaplan
- Design, develop, and deliver high quality reporting dashboards.
- Coordinate among the data integration and migration teams.
- Possess sound technical knowledge on Lists, Modules, Data Hubs, New UX, ALM
- Expert in Anaplan Space Optimization and Formula Tuning
- Able to do front ending with the customer and perform stakeholder management
- Lead production support issues based on severity and work with other teams to resolve them in a timely manner
- Lead existing Anaplan models and build new modules/models as needed
- Learn and support new finance platforms like Coupa
- Prepare artifacts like detail designs, tech specs, data flow diagrams and business architecture diagrams
- Collaborate with other technical teams to build/support integrations
- Develop and execute test plans and test scripts
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field and 3 years of experience
- 5+ years of experience in supporting enterprise scale financial platforms like Anaplan, Coupa, Oracle etc.
- 4+ years experience in Anaplan as a model builder
- 1+ years of experience in procurement systems like Coupa/Oracle
- Knowledge of FP&A, Source to Pay and General Accounting processes
- Past experience with large scale enterprise platforms and their integrations through middleware using MuleSoft/Boomi
- Experience in creating technical artifacts like Tech Spec, Data Flow Diagrams and Business Architecture Diagrams
- Hands on experience with operating in sprint cycles using Agile/Scrum framework
- Ability to learn new systems/processes and quickly ramp up to support those functions
- Ability to operate independently from the offshore location with minimal oversight and guidance
- Demonstrate proactiveness to take up broader org level initiatives to improve overall process maturity
- Clear communication and ability to create order out of chaos
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of APIs (SOAP, REST) and other integration patterns is nice to have
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.