Chewy is seeking a highly motivated, passionate, results oriented Sr. Supply Planning Manager to join our exciting, fast paced team in Minneapolis, MN. Our team is growing and if you are equally passionate about supply chain, e-commerce and career growth, this opportunity at Chewy may be a great match! This is one of the most important leadership roles on the team. You will create a multi-year impact on Chewy Vendors, Customers and Businesses. We need a business savvy and adept problem-solving leader, who can help us scale our business and supply planning operations. As a Sr. Supply Planning Manager, you will be responsible for purchasing strategy, in stock strategy, new vendor on-boarding, existing vendor lead time reduction, fill rate and on time improvements and more. This is a rare opportunity to work side by side with smart, passionate, and highly motivated entrepreneurs as we work together to be the most trusted and convenient online destination for pet parents (and partners), everywhere. You will be involved in many aspects of building the business and helping Chewy serve the diverse and growing needs of our Pet Parents. We are looking for someone who has the personality, passion, excitement and drive to succeed!
What You'll Do:
- Be the end-to-end owner of all aspects of ecommerce supply planning for a large segment of our business, managing a portfolio of up to hundreds of vendors and thousands of SKUs.
- Deliver the optimal customer experience by ensuring we have the right product quantities, in the right places, at the right time.
- Work with Merchandising, Finance, Vendor Compliance, EDI, Demand Planning and Supply Planning teams to build the plans and operational rigor to scale our business to 5x its current size.
What You'll Need:
- MBA/MS (preferably in General Management/Finance/Supply Chain,) or BS/BA in Supply Chain, Business Administration or Business Management, Management/ Science/Economics/Finance or other engineering fields.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain, Merchandising, Business, eCommerce, Technology, Finance, Product Management, Category Management, Consulting, or related field
- Ability to lead high impact cross functional initiatives while effectively managing both internal and external stake holders.
- Experience with a) Product/Program management, b) Process excellence and transformations or c) Automation
- Detail oriented and possess superior organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong understanding of purchasing, forecasting and inventory management.
- Solid Analytical tool kit including advanced proficiency with Excel and SQL. Tableau, R, Python, or Knime a plus.
- A proven leader with a track record of taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
- Ecommerce experience a plus
- Position may require occasional travel
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]