Sr Solutions Consultant - Marketing Automation at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
You will be involved in opportunities from the qualification phase, right through to closure and transition to our implementation team. The right candidate will be able to build opportunities for additional Adobe solutions in new accounts and work with the sales team to demonstrate the value of these solutions to the customer. A high level of commercial awareness is required.
Excellent discovery skills are vital to this role. The successful candidate will be able to build credibility with our customers and prospects and elicit key information from them around their digital and marketing requirements. Acting as an industry specialist the successful candidate will be able to influence and shape their thinking and articulate the value to them of Adobe solutions, linking business issues to strategy and tactics. You will be a natural presenter, comfortable running small workshops, pitches to C-level execs or presenting to large audiences at customer conferences!
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and able to work independently but also know when to utilize the wider Adobe ecosystem for support and be comfortable working as part of a team.
- Work with Adobe Prospects and Customers to CXO level showcasing the value within Adobe Experience Manager and supporting products.
- Work with Adobe Prospects and Customers to CXO level to understand business challenges and objectives and map these to Adobe Solutions.
- Work with Adobe Prospects and Customers to CXO level to run discovery workshops and strategic discussions
- Develop and deliver customer and prospect bespoke demos
- Provide technical expertise to Adobe's Sales teams
- Communication and presentation skills to CXO level
- Business Analysis and Solution Design
- Main stream RDBMS' and a basic understanding of data manipulation, SQL and database design.
- Understanding of technology landscapes, e.g. OLAP, Data Mining, RDBMS, CRM Tools, Email Marketing and Social
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Takes ownership of projects success / failures
- Creative problem solver
- Comfortable facing clients in demanding situations
- Able to convince others to follow recommendations
- Self-learner with strong organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure of quota and adapt to changing environment
- SaaS experience
- Appreciates ambitious situations
- Pays close attention to detail
- Routinely meets deadlines
- Maintains a sense of urgency to complete tasks
- Able to manage tasks simultaneously
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
Colorado Starting Salary: $160,500 - $208,400
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.