Sr. Process Manager (Remote Eligible)
As a Process Manager at Capital One, you will be part of a talented team responsible for creating and enhancing processes that deliver excellence to your customer each and every time. The Cloud Productivity Engineering (CPE) Top of House (TOH) team creates and manages compliance processes for various risk and compliance activities. You'll be responsible for working with CPE Subject Matter Experts and Leaders to employ a rigorous, comprehensive proactive approach to Risk, Issues, Controls, Exceptions, and other compliance activities.
The team drives process improvements and efforts to improve the efficiency and flow of delivery processes for the software development lifecycle, and supports adoption of best in class engineering principles and behaviors. You will design and lead critical improvement features across many different areas, including process management, process improvement (simplification, transparency and automation), process design and analysis, and data analytics. In this position you will contribute immediately while strengthening your process management, technical, coaching and facilitation skills. We are seeking dedicated, disciplined, process professionals who excel in a team environment and are experts in process improvement. This individual will have demonstrated that they can improve company processes in the past, resulting in saving time and resources for the company. This individual must be able to effectively communicate and influence partners across the company and across multiple levels of the organization.
- Driving data analysis and reporting analytics for compliance, regulatory, and risk data
- Leading and owning oversight of specific process improvement work and collaborating with teammates on larger SDLC initiatives
- Leading and supporting the analysis efforts to evaluate key SDLC requirements to ensure each is well managed (effective, simple, automated, optimized for developer experience
- Partnering with teams within Cloud Engineering and Delivery Experience to support and enable strategies for pipeline consolidation and developer experience
- Building and utilizing a network of Tech contacts to identify, review and plan for efforts to address engineering team challenges and pain points
- Providing subject matter expertise on processes when representing the department in projects and other meetings
- Learning and grasping concepts supporting software engineering practices (e.g. automated testing, ATDD, Continuous Delivery, CI/CD, AWS, DevOps).
- Assisting the SDLC Process Team in facilitating the successful delivery SDLC initiatives to meet the evolving compliance and quality needs of Capital One
- Designing key metrics on project adherence to review gates and compliance criteria throughout the development lifecycle
- Supporting the deployment of SDLC processes and tools for the SDLC Policy and Governance team
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification, or military experience
- At least 1 year of experience in IT Audit, data management, data analytics, or Process Management
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- 3+ years of experience in Process Management
- 3+ years of experience in an information technology environment
- 1+ years of experience with Google collaboration and productivity tools
Capital One is open to hiring a Remote Employee for this opportunity.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at [email protected] . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).