Sr. Payroll Client Services Representative at Paylocity
*This is a 100% work from home role*
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The purpose of the Sr. Payroll Client Services Representative (internally known as Account Manager III) is to resolve client payroll and HR system issues and retain clients by providing outstanding customer service through basic technical knowledge, effectively leveraging available resources, and prioritizing issues. The Account Manager III is the primary point of contact within a team supporting a client base. This role takes full responsibility for the client relationship and on average has a book of business between $500k- 1 million and between 50-150 mid-size to large clients.
Location: US (work from home)
Reports To: Client Services Team Lead
Schedule: The working hours for this position are Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 6:00pm Local Time
CLIENT SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
- Dependability/ Follow Through: Timely responsiveness & proactive follow up
- Creatively Solution: Troubleshoot and problem solve leveraging knowledge, resources, qualitative and quantitate information
- Exceptional Communication: Provide professional & appropriate internal/ external communication as well as progress updates to all stakeholders
- Thorough Guidance: Provide clients guidance on HR and Payroll best practices, organizational change management, and Paylocity product fit
- Implement and optimize products: Ability to implement ancillary products and optimize primary HCM set up
- Complex Issue Resolution - Able to be available on a consistent basis, manage workload to maintain availability, problem solve, troubleshoot & effectively resolve issues for the client; escalate when needed
- Client Focus - Baseline service level is seen via Quality Assurance assessments and Team Lead and Manager feedback including (1) creating rapport (2) appropriate sense of urgency and tone (3) understanding the question (4) and effective interactions, guides, and client instructions
- Focus on the timely and successful delivery of solutions - according to client needs and objectives meet SLAs and key internal client service metrics including availability, outbound adherence, first call resolution, escalations, client retention, etc. as monitored by Leadership Team; leverages metrics to understand performance, adjust behaviors and identify where additional support is needed
- Confident System Aptitude -?Ability to navigate within systems including Payroll &HR, Time and Labor, Salesforce, Interaction Client (phones), Service Bureau, PEAK (knowledge base), and to continually build PEAK to best serve the client
- Innovatively Leverage Resources -?Appropriately and effectively use resources to find and validate answers, resolve, and document issues in a way that adheres to payroll policies and ensures seamless client support. Listens to feedback, seeks to understand and adjusts behaviors as needed
- Team Focus - Shares responsibility and often takes ownership to assigned calls and cases of peers through the phone queue, out of office, and assigned tasks by leadership
- Recent experience in payroll software support
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Pass job-dependent Final Exam at training end
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience managing accounts and in a client-facing role
- Experience in call center environment
- CPP, FPC, APA, and/or SHRM-CP certified
- Proficient in Excel
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $24/hour; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position offers a comprehensive variable compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.