Sr Mgr, Information Security Mgmt at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
This position reports to the Senior Director of Security Engineering. The corporate security engineering team targets building state-of-the-art technology that will help reduce the risk surrounding the sensitive assets of the company with the least impact possible on operations, acts as guidance and facilitator to the security operations teams and helps shifting Security perception from blocker to enabler by building a relationship of trust with the other teams.
As the Manager of Corp Security Engineering team, you will be responsible for the team that builds and runs Security infrastructure for ServiceNow’s corporate and public cloud environments.
What you get to do in this role:
- Define vision and drive execution of technical strategies to secure ServiceNow’s infrastructure
- Lead a team of security engineers responsible for building corporate security tools that caters to services like Endpoint Security, Cloud native security, Network Security, Container Security, DLP, Compliance Remediation, Penetration testing etc.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with IT leadership to secure corporate entities and entities hosted on public cloud environments like AWS, Azure and GCP
- Collaborate with threat intelligence team to build telemetries for security tools
- Collaborate with Architecture team to design, configure, implement, and test strategic security system solutions to address complex technical and business requirements
- Partner with cross-functional leaders across the company to tighten the security posture of corporate assets and influence appropriate prioritization.
Build and develop a performance-driven team in a constantly growing environmentQualifications
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in infrastructure or Security Engineering including hands-on technical management.
- Experience building and managing a team of security professionals.
- In-depth experience in medium to complex computing environments, with advanced knowledge in security technologies and services, operating systems and networking technologies
- A keen analytical mind for problem solving, abstract thought, and offensive security tactics.
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and oral communication)
- Ability to articulate complex issues to executives and customers
- Ability to navigate a constant evolving environment.
- Ability to build trust relationships with external teams.
Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experienceAdditional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work PersonasWork personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in OfficeA required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
FlexibleA flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
RemoteA remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.