Sr. Manager, Revenue Operations Strategy at Policygenius (Remote)
The Policygenius Revenue Operations team is focused on building a world class operations organization within our expansive Life Insurance business, by working collaboratively across the company to improve our efficiency and effectiveness while creating a world-class experience for our customers.
As a Revenue Ops Sr Manager at Policygenius, you’ll be working on the highest impact business challenges we face. You’ll work with high performing, cross-functional sales and fulfillment teams to develop strategic initiatives, deliver business impact, and delight our clients & strategic partners. We’re looking for the right mix of skillful problem solver, thoughtful operator and dedicated team leader. Reporting into the Head of Strategy & Revenue Operations, you will balance problem-solving & process, think both strategically & tactically, and bring a deep understanding of the interplay between operations, marketing, product & business intelligence.
In this role, you will…
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop, champion, and launch new initiatives; incubate new service lines and offerings to prepare them for scale
- Take ownership of high priority projects/programs to deliver on sales/fulfillment goals
- Develop new sales/fulfillment capacity/planning models, organizational structures and cross-functional initiatives to increase synergies across the company and drive long-term business sustainability
- Support the leadership team in strategic planning, organizational planning, and business rhythm processes, aligning with other functions to develop budgets, objectives and key results (OKRs) etc
- Identify the metrics that define success and develop the systems and processes to track/report on them
- Develop a trusted partnership between all sales/fulfillment leaders
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have 7+ years of experience in a revenue operations roles in a startup or high-growth environment and an MBA is preferred
- You have excellent people and project management skills and the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with people at all levels across the company
- You have demonstrated success identifying, implementing, managing and measuring the drivers of best-in-class company performance
- You have a strong problem-solving track record – you’re able to think critically through unique problems with no set playbook and quickly implement a path to a solution, and you can toggle effortlessly between big picture strategy and in-the-weeds tactical problem-solving
- You have natural curiosity and exceptional analytical skills – you’re able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data, formulate and test hypotheses, synthesize your findings and draw insightful conclusions that you can translate into results
- You have a demonstrated results-orientation, with strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives while meeting aggressive deadlines
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- A flexible-first workplace, with the freedom to work in our beautiful offices or remotely as needed based on the needs of your role, team, and the business
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry, including training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- An inclusive community of fun, diverse, and open-minded coworkers committed to our mission of helping people get financial protection right
Policygenius is the online insurance marketplace combining cutting-edge technology with the expertise of real licensed agents to help people get the coverage they need to protect their family, property, and finances with confidence. Since 2014, we've served as a resource for millions of people on their insurance journeys, and we've placed more than $160 billion in coverage. Our $125 million Series E in early 2022 brought our fundraising total to over $250 million.
At Policygenius, we've worked hard to maintain an inclusive culture amid our rapid growth. We’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" four years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated, and we're committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status, or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!