ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market just in the U.S. Businesspeople use us to find and order great food for meetings and events; restaurants and caterers use us to grow their catering business. We’re backed by Insight Partners, Iconiq Capital, Wellington, Lightspeed, and GIC, and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. COVID slammed us, but we responded by finding new customer segments and seizing the rare opportunity COVID offered: when in life does a very successful operation get a do-over? Come help us power Food For Work even better than we did it the first time.
As a Sr. Manager of Outsource Operations, you will be responsible for day-to-day supervision of 3rd party call center providers to support delivery of all operational KPIs. The Sr. Manager of Outsource Operations will be responsible for weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews. This role will be responsible for outsourced partners meeting SLs, forecasting growth, identifying areas of improvement, developing action plans to improve KPIs, and creating long term partnerships that can scale with ezCarter's growth.
What you’ll do:
- Vendor Management
- Find top notch, culturally aligned partners/BPO’s to work with.
- Create contractual agreements that enable ezCater to meet our long term goals (and all of the administration that accompanies that).
- Be the subject matter expert regarding all partner contracts - and ensure they are tight, effective and mutually beneficial.
- Monitor (and be accountable for) the performance of outsource partners to ensure they are meeting KPI requirements/expectations and create/disseminate monthly reporting.
- Mitigate performance issues early and often, providing a motivating, results-driven relationship that benefits both sides of the partnership.
- Manage the partner training schedule and ensure ezCater presence at each site consistently and on an as-needed basis.
- Budget and Financial Analysis
- Review monthly invoices for outsource partners to ensure accuracy and submit for payment.
- Evaluate ROI of current partners and determine potential ROI for new partners.
- Relationship & Project Management
- Manage daily communication with our outsource partners and be the main point of contact for issues, updates, hiring, training, and scheduling.
- Act as a cultural ambassador for ezCater - bringing internal and outsource teams closely together.
- Act as the internal liaison between BPO’s and ezCater stakeholders.
- Promote two way knowledge sharing and best practices to provide best in class service through our partners, while making our internal teams better.
- Manage assigned projects, develop project schedules & plan materials, and regularly communicate the status to stakeholders.
What we hope you have:
- Skilled in complex problem solving, judgement, critical thinking and decision making.
- 5+ years of experience in outsource contact center relationship management.
- Experience with contract & project management.
- Proven experience thriving in ambiguity & change.
- Experience in cost and budget analysis with a strong bottom line orientation.
What you’ll get from us:
You’ll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You’ll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you’ll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) once we get back to our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.