Sr. Manager, Global IT Sourcing at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Drive best value supplier selection in order to drive year over year savings on over $600M spend.
- Ensure sourcing serves as a critical enabler and value add to the business, while also governing the spend of the business in our operations
- Manage, advise and engage in the sourcing and contracting processes including evaluating, negotiating, and entering into contracts and renewing relationships with suppliers of goods and services.
- Identify, evaluate and implement sourcing industry trends to advance company strategic sourcing excellence
- Strengthen partnerships with business functions across the company to provide valuable consultation. Ensure key business partners understand the strategic and tactical direction for sourcing efforts allowing for integration with company and department strategies
- Develop a strong strategic advisor/partner relationship with the legal function to ensure best in class contracting practices are in place globally
- Accountable for a full range of people leader responsibilities including communication, talent development, and performance management
- Be a candidate who comes equipped to build and maintain a world class team of both employees and service partners
- Be a seasoned candidate with a minimum of 7 year’s experience in the strategic and operational aspects of sourcing and procurement in a high growth, dynamic environment
- Have exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to cultivate and maintain strong internal and external relationships at all levels
- Have deep knowledge of contract development legal issues, strong project management skills and a strong customer service focus
- Have demonstrated success in developing and implementing strategy, governance and structure in a rapidly changing environment
- Exhibit strong analytical, conceptual thinking, strategic planning and execution skills. Be a proven creative thinker with a problem-solving approach
- Have an excellent track record of establishing relationships, influencing and negotiating competing priorities among business partners
- Have a proven ability to deliver concise and simple written and verbal communications to cross functional stakeholders and executives
- Have an excellent grasp of business-oriented financial concepts, financial analysis, budget formulation, and business case development
- Hold one or more relevant industry designations – CPP, CPPM or equivalent
- Prior experience with SAP, Anaplan and ServiceNow a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected].com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.