Sr. IT Operations Business Systems Analyst at 6sense (Remote)
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
In 2021, the company was recognized for having the Best Company for Diversity, Best Company for Women, Best CEO, Best Company Culture, Best Company Perks & Beneﬁts and Happiest Employees from the employee feedback platform Comparably. In addition, 6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
The Sr. IT Operations Business Systems Analyst needs to be highly collaborative, process and results oriented. This role is tasked with delivering process improvements in the areas of ITSM support intake, the technical aspects of the “hire to retire” process and productivity tool improvements. This fast-growing Business Technology team believes in doing it right the first time and building for the long-term! Scale, performance, high-value customer services are our hallmark and have earned us a critical role in the company to help drive forward business success based on world class IT Operations.
- Develop business requirements, document business processes, define business logic mapped to tech stack, create optimization and monitoring strategies and work with the implementation teams to communicate and develop solutions.
- Partner with cross-functional business teams to facilitate alignment around project issues and define best practice business processes.
- Lead Business Process Mapping and gap analysis, project scoping, planning, and scheduling for the “Hire to Retire” process, IT Service Management intake and resolution, and Productivity tool efficiency.
- Ensure processes meet compliance needs to achieve audits for SOX, ISO27001 and SOC2 and others.
- Interact with vendors, third parties and manage SoW’s to ensure value is maximized and new product capabilities are realized.
- Asses the “as is” environment and identify inefficiencies, and create a process improvement road map with a focus on enterprise scale.
- Own On-boarding, employee change and off-boarding technical lifecycle, User Access Review and SoD mapping.
- Ensuring that all processes in the IT Operations space are thoroughly documented, consistently audited, and regularly improved.
- Conduct and share results by developing KPI’s to track improvement and report out to stakeholders on a quarterly cadence.
- 5+ years of experience in IT Operations with a broad technical background.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver successful business system projects and experience with business analysis and business process improvement in a high-growth enterprise SaaS environment.
- Good analytical skills, understanding of project and process lifecycles, and the ability to act in an independent manner to ensure the technical delivery matches business needs.
- Strong written, verbal, and listening communication skills: an articulate and effective communicator able to describe complex problems and solutions in understandable terms; ability to frame communications to a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Strong collaboration skills while working with SME's, senior leaders, and stakeholders to drive business analysis/user requirements.
- Strong knowledge and best practices in IT Service Management and platforms like ServiceNow, Jira or other support platforms.
- Broad experience with SaaS platforms and common collaboration / productivity applications.
- Experience with security tools, threat modeling and risk management frameworks like CIS or NIST is a plus.
Every person in every role at 6sense owns a part of deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. You’ll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one’s satisﬁed with the status quo, and everyone’s all-in on the collective good.6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure successby the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Feel part of something
You’ll be part of building tomorrow’s tech, revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. And you’ll be seen and appreciated by co-workers who challenge you, cheer you on, and always have your back.
At 6sense, you’ll experience the passion from customers and colleagues alike for our market-leading vision, and you're entrusted with applying your unique talents to help bring that vision to life.
Build a career
As part of a company on a rocketship trajectory, there’s no way around it: You’re going to experience unparalleled career growth. With colleagues as humble and hungry as you are, and a leadership philosophy grounded in trust, transparency, and empowerment, every day is a chance to improve on the one before.
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to connect, learn and ask leaders about whatever is on your mind.
Enjoy work, and your life
This is a place where you’ll do your best work and inspire others to do theirs — where you’re guaranteed to make real connections, for life, along the way.
We want to help you prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow. Take advantage of family medical coverage; a monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and ﬁnancial wellness; generous paid parental leave beneﬁts; Plus, we have an open time-off policy, so you can take the time you need.
Set for success
A vision as big as ours only comes to life when we’re all winning together.
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our oﬃces. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work-from-home expense reimbursement allowance. We also partner with WeWork to make sure that if your choice is a hybrid of home and oﬃce, we have you covered in the locations they’re offered.
That’s the commitment we make to every one of our employees. If this sounds like a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, let’s chat!
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]