Viant® is a leading people-based advertising software company that enables marketers and their agencies to centralize the planning, buying and measurement of their advertising investments across most channels. Viant’s self-service Demand Side Platform (DSP), Adelphic®, is an enterprise software platform enabling marketers to execute programmatic advertising campaigns across Connected TV, Linear TV, mobile, desktop, audio and digital out-of-home channels. Viant’s Identity Resolution capabilities have linked 115 million U.S. households to more than 1 billion connected devices and is combined with access to more than 280,000 audience attributes from more than 70 people-based data partners. Viant is an Advertising Age 2021 Best Places to Work award winner and Adelphic is featured on AdExchanger’s 2021 Programmatic Power Players list. To learn more, visit viantinc.com.
We are a founder-led business and believe our employees and culture are key to our success. Our employees tend to be long tenured for our industry, with average tenure of the leadership team of nearly 12 years and more than 4 years across all employees. Our business and our culture are anchored on four core values that embody our resourceful mentality: “Live,” “Lead,” “Create” and “Figure It Out.” We believe we attract talented employees to our company and sophisticated customers to our platform in large part because of our vision and unwavering commitment to using cutting-edge technologies to create products that help advance the advertising industry. Currently, we have over 350 employees in 11 offices around the United States. Our team draws from a broad spectrum of backgrounds and experiences across technology and advertising industries.
Viant Technology is looking for a Sr. Executive Assistant to support our co-founders, the CEO & COO. You will be providing administrative support to both in a dynamic and ever-changing environment while maintaining the utmost discretion with regards to proprietary and confidential information. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Executive Assistant with a proven track record of competency, diplomacy, and tact with a high degree of professionalism.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage complex meeting and travel arrangements (both domestic and international) to include detailed itineraries
- Manage executive’s schedule based on their priorities
- Track executive’s business expenses and prepare expense reports as needed.
- Coordinate all logistics, details and documents needed for meetings and events
- Attend executive team meetings, when requested, to be aware of priorities and projects and follow up on actions items
- Act as gatekeeper and liaison between the executives and their direct reports, Board of Directors, Advisory Board, investors and other key stakeholders
- Plan and coordinate team meetings and offsites
- Compose and manage correspondence using Word and Outlook
- Proactively manage departmental projects/deliverables/due dates – following up with project owners, key stakeholders, and department employees as needed to meet deadlines
- Handle sensitive & confidential information with discretion
- Demonstrate both the flexibility and adaptability required to meet the dynamic nature of Viant’s business and the working styles of the executive team
- Provide personal assistance with non-business-related travel arrangements and personal commitments
- Coordinate and schedule Board of Director meetings
- Maintain and organize contacts database via Outlook
- 10+ years of administrative support work with 5+ years supporting C-level executives
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Must possess excellent organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
- Proactively provide administrative support to executives
- Organizational awareness: ability to interact with internal and external clients at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to change and work well under pressure
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and follow through
- Must be deadline oriented
- Experience managing calendars in Outlook and coordinating between different time zones and locations
- Must have strong knowledge of MS Office, G-Suite, Concur, Digital Cloud filing (Dropbox), Zoom/Webex/MS Meetings
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Paid benefits for the employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Health and Wellness programs
- Employee discounts – e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
About the Employer: Viant Technology
Viant® is a publicly traded (Nasdaq: DSP) people-based advertising software company that enables ad buyers to plan, create, execute, and measure their omnichannel digital advertising investments. The Viant programmatic software is uniquely built on people-based data combining more than 70 people-based data partners to enable scaled and accurate audience targeting and advanced measurement. This allows for targeting consumers using real world identifiers rather than relying on cookies, from which the industry is moving away.
Adelphic® is Viant’s industry-leading omnichannel demand-side platform, empowering marketers and their advertising agencies to plan, execute and measure programmatic advertising campaigns across desktop, mobile, connected TV, linear TV, streaming audio and digital billboards -- in a single platform. Viant customers range across most verticals including automotive, entertainment, business to business, retail, consumer packaged goods, travel and healthcare. The Viant patented technology advances internet-connected household identification and overcomes the limitations of user identification in mobile and across networked devices, yielding rich, nuanced portraits of real consumers.
Based in Irvine, CA, Viant has more than 315 full-time employees in 10 offices around the U.S. Viant was recently recognized by Advertising Age as a Best Place to Work, and Adelphic is featured on AdExchanger’s Programmatic Power Players list. For more information, please see attached or visit us on the web at www.viantinc.com.
Viant is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Viant are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race; color; religion (includes religious beliefs, observance or practice, religious dress or grooming practices); creed; sex; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity or expression; transgender status; pregnancy, childbirth or related condition (including breastfeeding); marital status; national origin; citizenship; military status, veteran status; ancestry, age; physical or mental disability; medical condition (includes cancer or a record or history of cancer), genetic characteristics; or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and Viant prohibits harassment based on any such protected basis or characteristics.