DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
We’re looking for a Senior Executive Assistant to provide exceptional administrative support to our CFO & COO. In this role, you will be responsible for managing busy schedules, material preparation, and ad-hoc projects. Impeccable integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals is key. This is a unique opportunity to be involved in a dynamic start-up with an amazing culture. This role will be highly visible and impactful across the entire organization.
What you will do:
- Understand the key business objectives of the CFO & COO and proactively help prioritize daily activities appropriately. Maintain an active calendar, schedule internal and external meetings, and resolve scheduling conflicts.
- Help organize, facilitate and make meetings most efficient, including drafting correspondence, creating agendas, preparing PowerPoint presentations, organizational charts, reports, graphics, ensuring video conferencing equipment is functioning, taking notes and action items, and following up to see action items through to completion. Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Handle logistics, planning, and content for the team and large-size events (both virtual and in-person), including cross-functional team meetings, Finance and Operations all-hands, happy hours, team-building, etc.
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements, secure restaurant reservations, order and pick up meals and manage transportation vehicles. Reconcile corporate credit card statements, monitor charges, and prepare expense reports.
- Assist Finance and Operations leadership team with space planning.
- Assist with special projects and requests as required.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years work experience in the capacity of an executive assistant for a C-level or similar preferably within a fast-growing, dynamic, technology company
- Calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings with multiple participants
- Extremely tech-savvy in general but especially with Google Suite, LinkedIn, and Slack
- Demonstrated professionalism, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to remain flexible and agile in a constantly changing environment
- Acute attention to accuracy and ability to prioritize while juggling multiple tasks and competing demands concurrently, all the while maintaining calm under pressure
- The ability to exercise both great judgment and discretion
- Highly resourceful and adaptable team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proactive problem-solver. Thinks ahead, minimizes potential issues, and identifies ways to improve
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.