At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.Job Description
As the Sr. Director, GSI Solutions Management, you will lead the Palo Alto Networks’ Global Systems Integrators (GSI) global technology practice. This exceptional team of highly qualified and experienced professionals, with deep backgrounds in networking, security, and cloud technologies works with our GSI partners to evangelize the PANW platform to services teams, work with partners to develop joint solutions, provide technical guidance to reference architectures, support opportunities and drive the adoption of learning paths and certifications.
As the Sr. Director, GSI Solutions Management, you will have the responsibility for leading the team, working cross-functionally across the business (PM to Marketing), representing the team in strategy and execution meetings, more generally driving attainment of objectives that propel the GSI team forward.
Looking externally, the Sr. Director, GSI Solutions Management will be expected to be highly partner-facing, you should be used to preparing for and delivering high caliber presentations, to be an active leader in the room during partner meetings, representing the GSI team in industry councils and partner forums and being an external spokesperson for the business.
- Leads, develops and manages the Global System Integrator Partnerships technical organization - Team of 10+ engineers, plus larger/deeper community of technical teams supporting GSIs across the business
- Drives industry-wide PANW recognition as GSI partnerships leader through executive relationships internally and externally with the partners, industry forums and consortia, standard bodies, and government agencies as needed
- Leads and develops a global virtual GSI Partnerships engineering community
- Owns interface with Product Management to define technical requirements in support of current and future GSI partnerships
- Supports all product partnership domains and specifically SASE, Cortex, 5G, IOT, NGFW and Prisma product domains, as well being lead technical interface with MSSP, Solutions, Channels, CSPs, GSI leadership teams within Global Ecosystems
- Builds world-class enablement programs for GSI consultants, makes tangible improvements to the overall training and certification interest and levels of GSI partners
- Prior experience in CTO, CISO, Chief Architect, Distinguished Engineer, or Technology Fellow roles
- Extensive experience with GSI partner ecosystems, solid personal rolodex of key GSI partner relationships
- Extensive knowledge of the security, network and cloud products and architectures
- Experience engaging as a CxO-level advisor
- Prior experience building and managing teams of engineers, architects and SMEs
- Strong executive communication and presentation skills
- Recognizable industry personal brand preferred
Our Palo Alto Networks GSI Alliance team is a group of hand-selected individuals that are focused on driving our relationships with our GSI Partners. This focused and experienced team works directly with our GSI counterparts, as well as internally and externally key stakeholders and constituents to operationalize and achieve our desired business plan outcomes. This role will be critical to ensuring we execute on time and on plan.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Disclosure required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum compensation (includes on-target earnings = base + on target incentives for sales roles) for this role to be located in the state of Colorado. If hired in Colorado, this position starts at $211,500/yr. Depending on the position offered, restricted stock units and incentive or bonus pay may be provided as part of this compensation package. Additional benefits may be found here.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.