Abacus Insights is a mission-driven, growth-stage technology company focused on transforming the healthcare industry, ultimately creating a more personalized patient experience, improving health outcomes, and lowering the overall cost of healthcare. Abacus Insights provides a flexible, efficient, and secure platform that organizes and exchanges healthcare data from various sources and formats, allowing our customers to uncover differentiated insights that address their clients' needs. In addition, our employees know that they play an active role in keeping our customers' data safe and are responsible for ensuring that our comprehensive policies and practices are met.
With our deep expertise in cloud-enabled technologies and knowledge of the healthcare industry, we have built an innovative data integration and management platform that allows healthcare payers access to data that has been historically siloed and inaccessible. As a result, these payers can ingest and manage all the information they need to transform their business by supporting their analytical, operational, and financial needs through our platform.
Since our founding in 2017, Abacus has built a highly successful SaaS business, raising more than $53 Million by leading VC firms with profound expertise in the healthcare and technology industries. We are solving massive complex problems in an industry ready for disruption. We're building powerful momentum and would love for you to be a part of it!
About the role:
The Sr. Director of Client Delivery is a customer oriented leadership role that provides oversight and accountability for products and services delivery across all Abacus Insights clients with an overarching mission to ensure a positive and meaningful customer experience.
- Account management
- Lead/manage the implementation of Abacus products by ensuring organizational execution against the defined workplan and contractual commitments
- Drive technical solutioning with both client and internal ( product and engg) to clearly articulate what is product vs. solution
- Work with client and internal teams to drive upfront triaging and resolution of technical and design issues. Drive organizational philosophy of “resolve issues at the client interface, not just status report and manage”
- Support and govern joint project plans based on scope of product and services deliveries
- Ensure Abacus and client alignment and buy-in to delivery plans and milestones.
- Ensure client buy in and sign-off of technical / solution design documents
- Actively plan and manage client, Abacus internal and any Abacus vendor teams to ensure work progresses as scheduled against the joint delivery plan
- Coordinate, facilitate and document executive client-facing meetings
- Ensure follow-through against commitments made by Abacus and clients teams
- Govern and track and ensure closure of all implementations related issues across all aspects of delivery of abacus products and services
- Work to manage delivery intake funnel and change control with both clients and internal teams.
- Author ( as needed) / edit / manage key Enterprise License upsell opportunities and SOWs
- Report status to Abacus and, clients’ executives (progress against plans, upcoming activities, issues, scope creep) on a weekly basis.
- Fulfill delivery responsibilities as outlined in the joint Implementations Plans
- Support joint Abacus, client solution assessments
- Advocate clients while maintaining focus on contractual commitments
- Delivery Process Improvement and Support:
- Identify and facilitate process improvement for delivery, product, engineering teams
- Support process improvement initiatives and new product launch activities with other Abacus teams.
- Identify, track, and ensure successful delivery of Abacus products and services to the assigned clients.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Participate in consulting engagements with our clients. These engagements generally revolve around improving the operational performance as it relates to their current software platforms and identifying areas where Abacus Insights may be able to develop complementary solutions
- Help design data solutions with using knowledge of cloud services and architecture
- Work with clients directly to help them understand their problems in the context of the Abacus platform
- This is a hands-on position
- Bachelor’s Degree or 10 years of equivalent experience managing complex software and services deliveries to Payors or PBMs or Diversified Health Services
- Hands-on experience managing a project P&L
- Ten plus years of experience with managing complex data solutions and client data transformations in the Payer’s community
- Deep payer data and business process expertise
- Mentor project/program managers and facilitate mentor/mentee relationships.
- Experience with software development lifecycle
- Proven Deep analytical and problem-solving expertise
- Knowledge of payer business such as claims, utilization management, eligibility, providers, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to Abacus and client executives
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work within a matrixed organization managing the efforts of project management, engineering, and customer support teams
- Proven ability to de-escalate situations with clients
- Familiarity with Cloud Services like AWS, Azure and data terms – json, ETL tools, data mappings, data profiling, SQL, data pipelines, running or writing simple python scripts
- Hands-on experience managing offshore teams
Equal Opportunity EmployerAs a mission-led technology company that is helping to drive better healthcare outcomes, Abacus Insights believes that the best innovation and value we can bring to our customers comes from diverse ideas, thoughts, experiences, and perspectives. Therefore, we are dedicated to building diverse teams and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. As well as prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.