Pluralsight is seeking a Sr. Director of Financial Systems & Technology who will report to the VP of Enterprise Applications and be responsible for helping the overall management and delivery of IT applications needed by the General & Administrative (G&A) organizations - HR, Finance, Procurement and Legal.
Who you're committed to being:
- Actively explore new ideas and push boundaries, display comfort with risks and have confidence that possibilities are endless
- Care about solving big, systemic problems and look beyond the surface to understand the root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- Designer, communicator, a flawless executor and drive overall accountability with excellence
- Excel at threading systems together with processes across People, Finance, IT and others as needed
- Natural mentor and a leader that is committed to growing your team members worldwide.
What you'll own:
- Ownership of strategic roadmaps for G&A applications and integrations
- Engage with business leaders across the organization to influence and create the right technical solutions to solve business problems and improve business processes
- Manage projects, resources and vendors to ensure successful delivery, budget and timeline expectations
- Evaluate vendor solutions, develop alternatives and recommend technical solutions in meeting the evolving needs of the business
- Identify and analyze key technology trends that can be used at Pluralsight
- Mentor and support existing team members while continuing to build out the technology team to support the business.
Experience you'll need:
- A 4-year degree in Business, IT, or related field, MBA a plus
- 10+ years or more at director level or above with direct ownership of G&A applications
- 10+ years of hands-on administration experience with enterprise Finance and/or Human Resources applications, such as: Netsuite, Workday, Coupa, RevReq, and Icertis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work equally well in self-managed and team-based Agile/Scrum projects
- Solid experience with integration between multiple, highly complex systems
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.