Sr. Dell Boomi Administrator - Santa Clara or PST Time Zone at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Deployment, maintenance, and administration of integration processes between applications across Private cloud and on-premise using Boomi AtomSphere platform consisting of Cloud Integration, Application Integration, and Enterprise web services APIs
- Manage, monitor, sustain, troubleshoot, and support existing Boomi AtomSphere and Kafka platforms
- Proactively identify and communicate potential problems and issues to Applications team
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams to define and determine integration requirements
- Contribute to evolving EAI and SOA vision by implementing methodologies, and procedures conforming to standard patterns and practices
- Provide development team with EAI technical subject matter expertise and work with Architects, other Tech Leads and Systems Analysts to ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority, and business objectives
- Assist in troubleshooting and root cause analysis for environmental issues as they arise
- Responsible for establishing best practices in services development, integration of applications and govern detailed designs generated by the vendors
- Mentor and Motivate team members to provide outstanding support and continuously improves the processes.
- Monitor and report on progress of projects and goals.
- Create custom roles and assign to AtomSphere users
- Proactively addresses potential integration challenges to meet or exceed established timelines and delivers service within budget constraints and seek ways to reduce applications related costs
- Interface with both internal/external technical experts to drive system solutions
- Perform other related tasks as required
- All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
To be successful in this role you have:
Either be local to Santa Clara or work in PST time Zone.
- 8+ years experience with Boomi, Kafka in developer and administrator roles
- 7+ years of experience in Boomi and Kafka Administration. Experience with the Private Cloud is a must.
- Boomi Professional Operations Administrator for Linux Certification
- Experience automating Boomi and Kafka Administration tasks including scheduling, monitoring and code migration using python, Jenkins or shell scripts.
- Built and administered on-premise Boomi and Kafka platform
- Proven expertise in Kafka brokers, zookeepers, Web Apache, Rest proxy, and Kafka Control center
- Expertise setting up redundancy cluster, deploy monitoring tools, setup alerts following application best practices
- Prior experience in building architecture and technical documentation
- Strong understanding of Linux Operating System.
- Experience with Azure a huge Plus
- Strong Experience with administration and operations of the Boomi and Kafka platform like provisioning, access lists, Kerberos and SSL configurations
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Experience in providing on-call support for Boomi production infrastructure components
- Experience in Deployment of integration processes to environments
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work PersonasWork personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in OfficeA required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
FlexibleA flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
RemoteA remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.