Sr. Continuous Improvement Leader at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
Responsible for implementing company-wide transformation of Discover Management System. Responsible for teaching, coaching and facilitating lean management practices and principles to business teams, in order to drive business impact while instilling a culture of continuous improvement. Serves as thought leader for standards, methods, tools and measures of success / assessment criteria.
- Coaches and mentors team members and serves as a thought leader within the DMS community
- Coaches business leaders and their teams leveraging the Discover Management System
- Coaches leaders on DMS principles and behaviors to sustain a culture of Lean, problem solving, and continual improvement.
- Provides guidance and coaching to business leaders and teams on process management capabilities
- Supports business leaders in developing the diagnostics and improvement strategies and roadmaps for their area.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Economics, Operations Management, Quantitative, or related field
- 6+ years of experience in Engineering, Operations, Change Management, Continuous Improvement, Process Management, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in Continuous Improvement, Strategic Change Management, Training, Development, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Business, Economics, Operations Management, Quantitative, or related field
- 6+ years of experience in Management Consulting, or related field
- Lean Certifications: Black belt or Master Black Belt
- Agile related certification, SAFE Program Consultants Certification
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.