Sr. Associate, Compliance Auditing (Remote) at Inspire
The Senior Compliance Auditing Associate will be the subject matter expert and liaison for all matters related to auditing of sales, marketing, and customer acquisition channels. The Senior Compliance Auditing Associate will own and perform full audits of customer acquisition channels and Member Experience complaints. This work is highly sensitive and visible and must be performed in a timely and thorough manner. The Senior Compliance Auditing Associate will also own, build, and execute the Compliance Auditing function’s proactive audit strategy, process, and tooling. This Proactive Audit Program will be focused on identifying compliance trends related to the customer acquisition channels and executing the appropriate tactics to reduce risk, increase sales/marketing productivity, and ensure a high quality of sales and marketing.
The Senior Compliance Auditing Associate will also work on internal communications for identifying complaint and auditing trends, analysis and requisite needed training.
The Senior Compliance Auditing Associate will constantly be looking for automation opportunities and room to improve our audit capabilities. They will conduct cohort testing in a constant effort to optimize our processes and drive high quality for the organization.
THE SENIOR COMPLIANCE AUDITING ASSOCIATE HAS 8 MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own and Perform All Reactive Audits: Work directly Member Experience Team to audit and research all internally-received member complaints
- Develop a Proactive Auditing Program: Ideate, develop, and execute a Proactive Audit Program that aims to identify compliance trends and preempt any high risk quality incidents while improving overall sales and marketing performance.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert: Maintain status as the go-to person to answer questions on our auditing tools, process, and performance, and perform ongoing market/channel specific analysis on quality.
- Iterate on Current Capabilities: Perform ongoing cohort testing to optimize our existing auditing capabilities and implement new measures that reduce regulatory risk without sacrificing business productivity.
- Handle all internal complaint trend and audit analysis and reporting to channel management and other stakeholders.
- Work with the training team to determine where up-training is needed and collaborate on creating the subsequent trainings.
- Work with the Member Operations team to drive projects and enhancements forward as needed
- All ad-hoc partner communications regarding research and investigation of complaints.
- Bias towards action
- High attention to detail
- Process-improvement oriented
- Highly organized
- Must Have
- 3-4 years experience in a production or front line role in auditing, compliance, or Sales or Member Experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to see a full resolution through with little guidance
- Ability to handle escalations in an objective manner
- Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s Degree