Sr. Acquisition Specialist at Client Solution Architects (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:50 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, June 1, 2022
CSA is currently seeking a Senior Acquisition Specialist to provide direct support to a government client in NAWCAD Lakehurst, NJ.
This is a 100% telework opportunity.
The ideal candidate is a quick learner and self-starter with excellent attention to detail, data entry skills, and can communicate well. The position requires someone who can take ownership of his/her work and stay organized, follow directions, and has an ability to problem solve and troubleshoot independently. The ideal candidate must be a team player who is willing to ask questions, roll up their sleeves to meet commitments, and has a positive outlook on working within a team environment that is client service focused.
- Analyzes, procures and tracks SE and related logistics elements (publications, etc.) delineated within the Program.
- Performs case-specific SE research under the direction of the LKE Weapons System Manager (WSM) and Integrated Logistics Support Manager (ILSM).
- Conducts Market Research required to procure assets delineated within the LOA.
- Maintains an action item tracker for all program-related tasks. Alert the WSM/ILSM of any schedule slippages.
- Provides technical support for system/design requirements determination and SE acquisition.
- Supports preparation of all acquisition documents for the procurement of new, COTS/NDI, and modified SE end-items including technical specifications and Statements of Work (SOWs).
- Participates in program meetings, phone-cons and conferences. Executes assigned action items on schedule.
- Engages educational tools (DAU) to remain current on acquisition policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills required to communicate internally.
- BA/BS from an accredited University
- At least six (6) years of experience in acquisition logistics support/maintenance engineering, or a Society of Logistics Engineers (SOLE) Logistician certification program as a Demonstrated Master Logistician (DML) plus three (3) years of recent experience in acquisition logistics/maintenance engineering.
- MS Office Suite proficiency (MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint). Experience in MS Project is highly desired.
The likely salary range for this position is $62,400 - $65,000. This is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Applicants may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; an active United States Department of Defense security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
CSA does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, CSA may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
WE BELIEVE great companies know who they are and what they stand for. CSA’s common purpose and core values were purposefully developed to create a culture focused on unlocking the full potential of our people—so they are inspired to solve our clients’ toughest challenges. It’s no secret, we owe the past 18 years of our success to our outstanding and ambitious team members. To support our hard working team, we offer an environment focused on learning and growth, an awesome benefits package, and opportunities to build a long and successful career.
We are constantly on the hunt for talented, forward-thinking problem solvers with an energetic attitude and a strong work ethic to join our elite team of CSAers.
Be a part of CSA… do great things!
CSA is a Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable workplace accommodation for any part of our employment process, please send an email to [email protected] Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Assistance is reserved for individuals who are requesting a reasonable workplace accommodation. It is not intended for other purposes or inquiries. We’re an equal opportunity employer that empowers our people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status or other protected characteristic.
Federal Equal Opportunity is the Law
Federal Employee Rights under FMLA
Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
E-Verify Participation Poster (uscis.gov)
If you are a California resident applying for a job, you consent to our California Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notification for current or previously cleared professionals:
Official U.S. Government information appearing in the public domain shall not automatically be considered UNCLASSIFIED or approved for public release. CSA recognizes that information contained in resumes of current or previously cleared professionals may be sensitive, contain potentially proprietary and/or protected information. Protected Information is considered classified, in the process of a classification determination, or unclassified, but protected by statute. Therefore, all resumes should be approved for public release by a U.S. Government Official with Original Classification Authority, prior to posting the resume to CSA’s applicant tracking system.
By submitting my resume, I understand that I am NOT authorized to upload content with Official U.S. Government information that is considered, sensitive, proprietary, or protected.
More Information on Client Solution Architects
Client Solution Architects operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Mechanicsburg, PA, Toms River, NJ, Fairfax, VA and San Diego, CA. Client Solution Architects was founded in 2003. It has 105 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all 9 open jobs at Client Solution Architects, click here.
Read Full Job Description