ModSquad has partnered with Spotify and we need the best of the best in Customer Support!
Do you have a Chat/Messaging - Customer Support background?
Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?
Apply to this exciting opportunity today!
This project is growing again and looking for music lovers that want to join our label. We are looking for Mods that are passionate about providing world-class support in an enjoyable online environment. This is an established and long-term project with an incredibly strong internal support system and a highly interactive orientation program.
In this project, Mods will handle customer support - messaging in both Polish and English.
25 hours per week (8 hours required between Saturday and Sunday)
Qualified applicants will need to have language assessments in Polish and English, to ensure adequate proficiency.
Orientation specifics (all times Pacific):
Orientation: 3 days, 5 am - 2 pm
Nesting: 15 days, 5 am - 2 pm
Hours of Operation: Daily, 8 am - 10 pm PT. At least 8 hours are required between Saturday and Sunday.
What’s In It For You:
- The potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Access to ‘Hot Gigs’ postings exclusive to the Mod Network
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly rate - Discussed during your first interview
- Paid orientation
What We Are Looking For:
- Ability to quickly identify any and all issues the customer may have
- Ability to maintain high engagement with both the project and customers
- Someone who wants to help the customer, not just move to the next one
- People driven to do more for the customer and exercise good judgment in their favor when the opportunity presents itself
- Customer service experience; familiarity handling chats
- Professional/business level proficiency in Polish and English
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on the phone
- Stable broadband internet connection of 25 MBS or greater
- 8GB RAM or better
- Dual monitors highly recommended
***PRO TIP***: Take your time and make sure you do a thorough job in completing your application. Your responses should be grammatically correct (punctuation, capitalization, spelling, correct tense usage) and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of scoring an interview!
Who is ModSquad?
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation. ***Pay rates vary by client and are not negotiable. Rates will be disclosed during the interview process
#workfromhome #freelance #remote #modsquad #wearethemods #customersupport #emailsupport #MGMod
More Information on ModSquad
ModSquad operates in the Other industry. The company is located in Sacramento, CA and Brooklyn, NY. ModSquad was founded in 2007. It has 813 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 63 open jobs at ModSquad, click here.
Read Full Job Description