Sportsbook Operations Specialist at DraftKings (Las Vegas, NV)
At DraftKings, we're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space and are propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Be the strategy behind the game.
As a Sportsbook Operations Specialist, you will play a central role in running the day-to-day operations of a rapidly scaling part of our business. You will support the growth of our Sportsbook Operations Site Merchandising while working within a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
Sound good to you? Join us.
What you'll do as a Sportsbook Operations Specialist:
- Continually assess merchandising performance as it relates to driving business objectives and help identify areas of opportunity to improve merchandising performance.
- Package, present, and disseminate findings and recommendations to peers and leadership.
- Manage a test-and-learn agenda to continuously improve the quality of merchandising decisions.
- Work with Product and Data Science teams to leverage and implement opportunities.
What you'll bring:
- 2+ years experience working in an analysis or business performance-related role.
- Data-driven and strategic thinking with a deep understanding of the Sportsbook industry.
- Analytical skills with an ability to generate insights from campaign results and use these to inform future plans.
- Experience with A/B testing and knowledge/willingness to learn SQL and other analytics tools.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to present effectively to cross-functional stakeholders and leadership teams.
- Proven experience as a self-starter who is comfortable in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Prior experience with digital content optimization is a plus.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what's next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We're a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what's next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $76,800.00 - $115,200.00, plus bonus, equity, and benefits as applicable. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range and how that was determined during the hiring process.