Solutions Consulting - This role resides within Global Risk Solutions, a division of Asset Servicing, and will require the individual to be client-friendly, analytical, and easily able to learn various technology applications. The role will also require some expertise and advanced knowledge in the use of the Microsoft office products. Global Risk Solutions supports the following products and services: Performance, Attribution, Risk, Universes, Private Equity Support and On line Applications. This role is responsible to assist the Senior Consultants to ensure current clients are satisfied with their services, working on client projects and assisting with training and demonstrating the technology applications. This role will also have some involvement to assist with the Product area in building out new enhancements and product capabilities.
- Partners with and supports more experienced consultants to develop technical skills required to build software solutions that clients require.
- Helps drive adoption and utilization of firm solutions by assisting new business efforts (e.g., sales strategy meetings, demonstrations, finalist presentations, etc.) for clients and prospects.
- Supports more experienced colleagues with relevant research and analyses on client segments, competitive landscape and industry environment.
- Builds technical knowledge in order to demonstrate competencies before interacting with clients directly.
- Performs moderately complex analyses on market and client insights to inform solution development or enhancements.
- May independently identify gaps in existing solutions.
- Begins to gain experience in structuring and synthesizing firm offerings into solutions that address specific client needs.
- May work with Platform, Product and Software Development colleagues to define requirements for new/enhanced solutions.
- Leverages existing templates to evaluate solutions offered to client and pricing the cost of services to be rendered.
- Builds relationships and collaborates with Relationship Management, Business Development, Account Management and Product Development teams to deliver on sales and market share goals.
- Keeps an eye out for new business opportunities when interacting with clients and communicates these opportunities to the project manager or other senior Solutions Consulting resources.
- No direct reports.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives and profitability of assigned product.
- There may be travel required up to 10%
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of total work experience.
- Securities, financial products and/or the finance industry experience preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
More Information on BNY Mellon
BNY Mellon operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in New York, NY. BNY Mellon was founded in 2022. It has 41739 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 294 open jobs at BNY Mellon, click here.
Read Full Job Description