Specialist, Delivery and Operational Intelligence at The Walt Disney Company (Hartford, CT)
- Analyze performance metrics of service management programs using technical experience and judgment to produce effective measurement programs.
- Act as scrum master for multiple squads to drive process and workflow improvement.
- Builds comprehensive project plans to meet cross-team objectives.
- Reviews project plans and suggests improvements that increase on-time success rate and reduce required management contingencies.
- Reviews status reports to identify project tasks that require management intervention.
- Assists with building and executing onboarding processes for new Engineering Operations customer groups.
- Work across teams to evaluate change risk and forecast incidents to increase operational efficiency and synergy.
- Work across teams to plan and execute readiness programs for events like the Oscars and UFC.
- Builds and documents processes for new programs like certificate management and traffic forecasting.
- Work across teams to assess operational readiness to reduce availability risk of critical services.
- Applies experience to resolve complex issues.
- Makes decisions and performs actions that have moderate influence on the work of teams across DMED Technology.
Basic Qualifications :
- 2+ years of analytical, project management, or other relevant experience required
- 5+ years of analytical, project management, or other relevant experience preferred
- Strong communication skills, as well as written and verbal presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience leading or managing large projects that span organizational units
- Basic knowledge of the entertainment industry and digital content delivery terminology and technology