Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage - the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease - no matter where they are in the world. What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 2,400 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 500 global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.Job Description
Flywire is looking for a driven, self-motivated, and experienced Solutions Specialist to carry out solutions integration and implementation activities that bring value to our clients and partners. Interested candidates should bring high quality client management, project management and technical consultation skills into a quickly growing and dynamic team.
Here's What We're Looking For:
The key objectives of the Solutions Specialist role is to support our Sales and Relationship Management teams to ensure onboarding excellence of Flywire payment solutions.
- Configure customized payment experiences for new and existing clients
- Integrate and deploy x-Border payment portals for clients
- Maintain the integrity of CRM data for clients and their configurations
- Ensure that the agreed implementation process is adhered to
- Explore possible efficiencies within the implementation process
- Be the first-line support for customers during onboardings as well as post go-live for any solution-based queries
- Support in the creation of resources/documentation to benefit the client on-boarding experience
- As needed, support Solution Consultants with any/all aspects of a client implementation
This is a 100% remote role.Qualifications
- Fluency in English. Other languages are a plus.
- BA/BS in business, communications or a related field
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- Technologically savvy or interest in learning introductory technical skills
- The ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- International experience preferred, but not required
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Flying Start - Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in
- WFH Stipend & Digital Disconnect Days
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
- Submit today and get started!
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a homework assignment (don’t worry - this is the fun part!) your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 30 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.