Solutions Architecture Specialist at Density (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:25 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, June 22, 2022
At Density, we build one of the most advanced people sensing systems in the world. Density can tell you how many people are in any room in real-time, with very high degrees of accuracy, and without invading privacy. The result of distributing this platform is lower emissions, less waste, better access, safer buildings, and better-designed cities. It is a long-term pursuit and one we could use your help achieving.
Our product is being deployed globally by companies of all industries and sizes. What these customers have in common is space. Collectively they own, operate, and occupy billions of square feet of corporate real estate. As our customers and partners have found success with Density, their deployments, user volume, and support needs are growing.
With the growth of the company and the addition of new product SKUs, our implementations have grown in scale and complexity. With this growth is the need for Solutions Architecture Specialists who provide support to our Implementation team in reviewing customer information and configuring our system configuration plans.
That’s where you come in.
As a Solutions Architecture Specialist at Density, you’ll work closely with our Implementation Team on each customer project. As our team creates Hardware Deployment Plans, you’ll configure our system and deliver plans to partners with impeccable attention to detail. You’ll be our champion in making sure each customer’s use-case aligns with our platform’s configuration.
At Density, you’ll quickly earn the trust of the Solutions Architecture team members and become a subject matter expert within our platform. You’ll be reviewing the platform configurations and looking for the 1% value-add. You’ll be driving towards a team KPI and looking for wins that improve team performance and team metrics.
In this role you will:
- Become a subject matter expert of both of our sensors: Entry and Open Area
- Actively work on multiple projects at once and manage your own capacity
- Configure plans for our Site Surveys
- Be an active participant in customer calls to advise on best practices
- Own the customers’ dashboard setup from install, to post-install
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to read, navigate, and edit a floorplan in AutoCAD
- Experience with IWMS/CAFM Systems
- Be a self-starter; able to work independently without supervision
- Be creative and open to solve problems with many solutions
- Somone who is analytical and process oriented
- Be flexible and willing to think outside the box
- Be highly detailed oriented, and organized in your process
- Be a team player and able to share ideas
- Be polished and professional in front of customers and partners
- Always stay positive, even when stuff gets messy
- Communicate well and be willing to escalate when something doesn’t seem right
We are looking for candidates who are strong in several areas and have exposure to our interest in the others. Most of all, we are looking for candidates who see themselves as a meaningful addition to Density’s team and culture.
More Information on Density
Density operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA, New York, NY and Syracuse, NY. Density was founded in 2014. It has 151 total employees. To see all 6 open jobs at Density, click here.
Read Full Job Description