Why we're hiring
Alloy is a leading provider of digital identity management and supports innovative FinTech companies and banks to manage KYC, AML, and other components of client onboarding. Alloy’s single API enables its clients to access over 50 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline client experiences. We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Canapi Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others and well positioned to bring on incredibly talented individuals to help take us to the next level!
Solutions Architects play a major role in Alloy’s Revenue organization and are paramount to deal success. The Solutions Architect is responsible for delivering the technical win for client accounts. You will handle the technical post-sales relationship, present product fit, propose technical architectures, demonstrate the product, anticipate concerns, and offer creative technical solutions to Alloy clients. Come join an exciting startup company in the FinTech space named one of Inc Magazine’s and Built In NYC's Best Places to Work 2021.What you'll be doing
As a Solutions Architect, you will lead the technical post-sales process to help demonstrate the best way for clients to use Alloy products to achieve and exceed their goals. You are both highly technical and a skilled relationship builder. You are comfortable in front of a variety of audiences, from explaining Alloy’s best practices to a bank’s compliance team, or mapping an API flow on a whiteboard with their product teams. Alloy’s post-sales process is highly consultative and requires our team to be flexible, creative, and empathetic.As a Solutions Architect, you'll be
- Acting as the technical lead on client implementations, working closely with the Alloy Implementations Associate
- Independently running and handling workflow back-testing to meet client needs
- Conducting technical and architectural overviews of client needs to propose Alloy product solutions
- Acting as an expert advisor on the data vendors Alloy integrates with
- Helping to integrate Alloy's API into an app in code
- Supporting the development of regular client reporting, technical documentation and FAQs, and optimization suggestions
- Serving as liaison between Alloy developer teams and CSS teams
- Serving as a client advocate in driving the development of Alloy’s products and services internally
Reporting to the Director of Professional Services, Alloy is looking for a Solutions Architect with 2-5 years experience implementing and supporting complex technical products with a strong desire to work in a post-sales, client-facing role.
- Hands-on, passionate and creative problem solver with the ability to lead clients to success
- Excellent communicator and presenter able to gain diverse audience confidence and buy-in
- Ability to build a deep understanding of a client's needs and guide them to a technical solution
- Proven success in problem-solving with and for enterprises with a variety of requirements and technical ability levels
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Previous software development experience in one or more of the following areas is preferred:
- backend (Node.js, Python)
- backend (Node.js, Python)
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work policy; we are remote for most roles!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA employer contribution, FSA, and FSA dependent programs
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% with immediate vesting and eligibility
- $500 to set up your WFH space - a one time thing
- Monthly commuter contribution
- Monthly credits for groceries from Public Goods
- Monthly credits for Seamless
- Monthly wellness credits to ClassPass
- Annual Citi Bike membership
- Annual $1,000 learning & development stipend
- 4 free therapy sessions and 3 months of talk therapy
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?How to apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We are committed to an inclusive interview experience and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with visible and invisible disabilities. We encourage applicants to share needed accommodations with their recruiter.