ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
We are looking for a motivated thought leader to help build and scale our IT Transformation (ITX) business. As an IT Transformation Solution Consulting Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the technical sales efforts managing a team of highly motivated presales Solution Consultants. This leader will be responsible for developing a team, covering activities for lead generation, technical sales, demos, and proof of concepts.
We are looking for a hands-on leader who is capable of going wide and deep on solution fit and solution positioning during sales cycles. This role requires great interpersonal skills to work cross-functionally, as a trusted advisor to both the go-to-market sales, pre-sales, customer success, and partner organizations, as well as, with our product development and marketing teams. Your influence can have a far-ranging impact.
What you get to do in this role:
- Build and develop GTM strategy for ITX Solutions
- Recruit, retain and develop a team of specialist and specialist leaders to drive IT Workflow business productivity and innovation.
- Define programs for enabling field sales and solution consulting teams to drive IT Workflow sales, adoption, and value proposition
- Help develop and contribute to sales campaigns focused on the IT Workflow.
- Partner with our Global Alliance and Channel organization to build a sell to, sell with and sell through models
- Drive best practices in sharing with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of surrounding team members
- Develop team members according to the demands of the business and according to their individual professional goals
- Assign resources as required to marketing and other efforts to support demand generation
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at executive briefings/marketing events
- Evaluate team members regularly through analysis of direct observation, peer feedback, and sales feedback
- Ensure proper alignment of resources and effective utilization of skill sets within the assigned region
- Act as an executive sponsor in opportunities
- Help develop programs that enable other Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of IT Transformation on the ServiceNow platform
To be successful in this role you have:
- 7+ years experience in presales
- Understanding the following disciplines; IT operations management, IT business management, IT Asset Management
- Experience managing a presales team required; management of a pre-sales organization preferred
- Experience with the ServiceNow product suite or competitive product suites is highly desirable
- Ability to articulate and logically communicate concepts with technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects & priority initiatives to completion
- Software Pre-sales
- Ability to work with ISV, integration, and implementation partners
- Is passionate about evangelizing our capabilities and success on social media and the ServiceNow Community website
- Ability to motivate and inspire a growing team of Solutions Consultants
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.