Software Trainer (Open to Remote) at Club Automation
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
As a Software Trainer, you will teach customers how to use Daxko software products and solutions. You will travel to customer sites to assist in go-live actions to support customer training.
The Software Trainer reports to the Training Team Lead.
As a Software Trainer, you will:
- Successfully execute training for a diverse set of customer types.
- Participate as a primary trainer on small and medium-sized customer go-lives
- Receive great customer feedback via post go-live surveys
- Demonstrate knowledge of the SaaS product and member-based business operations
- Up to 75% Travel Required (up to 1-2 trips a month, each 3-4 days long)
- NOTE: Due to COVID, Trainers are not traveling as much as they normally would. Travel is based on team member and customer comfortability. As situations improve, Trainers will begin to travel more.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to create, build, and maintain relationships and rapport with clients
- Ability to identify complex problems, seek out information to develop and evaluate options, and implement solutions
- Ability to maintain professionalism and act with integrity
- Ability to work independently; take initiative; self-direct in order to handle and prioritize requests
- Ability to handle stressful situations or dissatisfied customers
- Ability to train and teach others how to use product(s)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) to two (2) years related experience required
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
🏝 Flexible paid time off
⚕️ Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
💪 Monthly fitness reimbursement
🤑 401(k) matching
🍼 New-Parent Paid Leave
🏖 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
👖 Casual work environments
🏡 Remote work
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Follow along with the Daxko Nation on Instagram and Facebook!