Software Support Analyst II at Jenzabar (Remote)
For over four decades, the higher education experts at Jenzabar have been helping colleges and universities across the world thrive through multiple services. The Jenzabar culture is one that fosters an entrepreneurial environment, where employees are encouraged to be creative, work hard, and have a great time while doing so. We believe in open doors, asking tough questions, respecting each other, and surpassing our clients’ expectations every step of the way. It’s an enjoyable place to be, with casual dress and a relaxed atmosphere.
We believe everyone is a masterpiece with great work to do on Earth. Jenzabar’s mission is to create pathways to empower all to know who they are, what work they are destined to do, and how they can unlock their full potential – at home, at work, and in the world!
The Software Support Analyst II is responsible for providing exceptional customer service. The associate will use their technical expertise in resolving client problems and communicate the appropriate resolution to the client. Service to be provided in an accurate, timely and professional manner.
- Act as liaison for the client in issues with the standard Jenzabar product in areas of assigned responsibility.
- Research and troubleshoot client reported issues with the standard Jenzabar product in areas of assigned responsibility in order to provide the client with a solution in a timely, professional manner.
- Document issues and solutions in a complete, concise manner for use in internal/external knowledge base.
- Attend training/meetings on new features/enhancements to the standard Jenzabar product to maintain high level of product knowledge in areas of assigned responsibility.
- Continually increase product knowledge by reviewing documentation; knowledge base entries and hands-on experimentation in areas of responsibility.
- Work cooperatively with staff within the Support Services Department and other divisions of Jenzabar, Inc. to accomplish departmental, divisional and corporate goals as needed.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- One to three years fully supporting a web application in a networked environment
- HTML, CSS, ASP.net and Java Script Experience
- Experience with relational database in a networked environment with ability to debug code
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and or Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services
- Knowledge of general University business model
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Experience with multiple operating systems and browsers
- SQL Server scripting experience
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 12 Weeks Paid Parental Leave, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K, Educational Assistance
Jenzabar does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, sex, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetics, genetic markers and carrier status, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by state and federal laws.
Please Note: Jenzabar does not sponsor applicants for work visas.