Software Configuration Specialist at PointClickCare (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:08 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, July 28, 2022
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
This is a Remote position and we are open to looking at applicants across US and Canada
As part of the Practice Delivery Team, the Software Configuration Specialist will lead the configuration and testing of PointClickCare solutions for customers during the implementation process. This will include evaluating customers’ unique technical needs through workflow analysis, developing configurations that support their future state workflows and business requirements, and interfacing with key stakeholders to ensure the completion of all deliverables in a timely manner. The successful candidate will configure and test the customer databases to enable successful solution functionality according to the defined implementation plan. The successful candidate must be comfortable working both independently and with a remote team.
The Software Configuration Specialist will report to the Practice Manager, Professional Services
· Translate technical requirements and execute system configuration setup in alignment with customers’ desired outcomes and recommended workflows
· Serve as the main point of contact and subject matter expert on the product functionality during the configuration and testing phases of the implementation process
· Ensure data quality, integrity, and security requirements for all customer databases
· Develop and/or write the technical configuration plans based on customer’s business and solution requirements
· Evaluate workflows and provide input into the direction of configuration needs
· Document and provide regular status updates with the implementation team and/or other members of the organization on the project status, issues, risks, and other departmentally defined requirements
· Assess and validate the implementation plan, collect the requirements, and manage the communication among the stakeholders
· Troubleshoot and resolve configuration issues with great attention to detail
· In collaboration with the project team, proactively anticipate, identify, and communicate issues, risks, escalations, timelines and delays to ensure an exceptional customer experience and successful implementation
· Update and maintain training databases incorporating new product releases or enhancements
· Test, pilot, and document new professional services offerings
· Identify and suggest configuration improvements to drive efficiency and enhanced customer outcomes
· Develop and maintain expertise in multiple product offerings, including the knowledge of the end-to-end solution and product value outcomes, back-end configuration, setup, and design
Required Experience :
· Post-secondary degree in technology related field, preferred
· Professional Services experience working on a software implementation team
· Previous experience configuring or implementing a software solution, preferred
· Previous experience with workflow analysis/documentation, end-user support and database testing
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated attention to detail and quality validation process adherence
· Experience working on a multi resource project team balancing milestones and objectives efficiently and on time
· Proven ability to take accountability for a project, demonstrating initiative, and delivering on commitments to ensure customer objectives are met
· The ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solution value
· Self-starter, able to work independently and prioritize work to deliver on time customer engagements
· Ability to thrive in a high paced, complex team environment
· Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a can-do attitude with adaptability, problem-solving and critical thinking
· Basic understanding of software integration methodologies and database structure, preferred
#Remote #LinkedInRemote #LI-MJ2
Working at PointClickCare goes beyond the resume, because the work we perform makes a true difference in people’s lives. We build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. We believe work is so much more meaningful when you’re doing it with a higher purpose.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact [email protected] should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.
More Information on PointClickCare
PointClickCare operates in the Healthtech industry. PointClickCare was founded in 2000. It has 1557 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Remote Work Program and Paid Holidays. To see all 27 open jobs at PointClickCare, click here.
Read Full Job Description