Site & Patient Networks Director - Remote working at Informa
Pharma Intelligence is a leading operator in the global pharma and life sciences analytics markets. The company holds the leading position in the clinical trial intelligence space, providing insights on patient enrolment and demographics, trial progress, individual trial sites and investigators for more than 375,000 clinical trials across 180 countries. The company’s solutions are used by 3,000 pharmaceutical companies and CROs in their clinical trial design, commercial strategy, and regulatory compliance processes to maximize the likelihood of success of introducing products to market.
This role as Site & Patient Networks Director will establish relationships with hospitals and build Informa’s presence in the U.K. You will learn and utilize our clinical trial analytics solution and set up partnerships with hospitals to deploy the solution. You will have the autonomy to build and own relationships at numerous levels of hospitals, including with clinicians, physician-researchers, executives (CIOs, CMOs, CROs), IT, and analytics stakeholders. Your work will be instrumental in building a network of health systems and driving clinical trial volume towards them from a vast network of sponsors.
This is a fully remote working role.
- Set up business partnerships with health systems, hospitals, and physician groups within the U.K.
- Learn and utilize our clinical trial analytics platform, including the data, technology, and applications for health systems and hospitals
- Establish and grow a pipeline of health systems, hospitals, and physician groups
- Lead pitches and meetings with prospects, and pull in expertise from the organization where required to convert prospects to customers
- Build an expansive network of connections with key decision-makers in hospitals, including Chief Information Officers, Chief Research Officers, Chief Medical Officers, and other executives with oversight on clinical research and analytics activities
- Represent the organization at key professional symposia and congresses to build relationships with healthcare organizations
- Collaborate internally to improve marketing collateral, sales operations, and other activities to maximize pipeline growth and conversion
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information in the internal CRM system
- Build and leverage expertise on your region’s clinical research landscape, government and professional group initiatives, associated industry trends and the competitive landscape
- Strong and proven of experience working directly with health systems and hospitals in the U.K.
- An existing portfolio of contacts and relationships with hospitals in the U.K.
- Possess a deep understanding of how clinical research works at healthcare organizations in the U.K.
- Clear understanding of clinical data workflows including data from EHR systems, hospital information systems, enterprise data warehouses, pathology and radiology systems, and unstructured data elements, etc.
- Knowledge of or an interest to learn about the basic principles of patient privacy and security laws, including HIPAA, GDPR, and other relevant laws
- Strong business acumen, oral and written communications skills, and the ability to successfully interface and build relationships at all levels in the organization
- Self-starter who can work both collaboratively and independently
- Ability to work closely with and influence related cross-functional groups and other internal and customer stakeholders
Why work for Informa?
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your Birthday!
- Friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training for development
- Pension match and a range of other entirely flexible benefits to suit your needs
- Regular Social Events and Networking opportunities
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.