Services Education Operations Associate at Elastic
Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
As an Elastic Services Education Operations Associate, you will have the opportunity to work across multiple business units, supporting our EMEA customer base on their training requirements. You will be making an impact by working with our customers through managing communications, training delivery facilitation, scheduling, and reporting while assisting to develop and implement operational best practices for our growing Education team.What You Will Be Doing:
- Previous experience working in Education services as a Training coordinator or similar role recommended.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers to enable onboarding, provide course recommendations and assist customers during the procurement cycle.
- Own the customer onboarding Education Subscription experience in the region and provide global support
- Manage the fulfillment of Education purchases for ILT and on-demand courses and assist with billing related inquiries.
- Responsible for all reporting creation and delivery tied to Education in the region.
- Lead customer issues resolution through problem-solving and troubleshooting.
- Manage special projects/programs for the PS&E Ops leadership team.
- Cross-train to provide PTO/overflow coverage for other operations roles within the team.
- Coordinate training personnel for public training and evaluate courses schedule delivery in the region.
- Track public registrations in our LMS system and master training schedule to ensure our instructors and courses reach maximum capacity.
- Partner with Sales & Marketing to drive training enrollments and up-sell opportunities.
- Support our Education team in the release of new training offerings.
- Develop and implement best practices that can continually enhance Elastic Training services.
- 3+ years of experience in Education services as a coordinator, operations or system administrator.
- Experience with the Professional Services Business including Training and Consulting.
- Experience with FinancialForce PSA, Salesforce, and Learning Management Systems.
- Team player, ability to work in a fast pace environment with a positive approach and response.
- Self-initiative with attention to detail and delivering high-quality results.
- Strong attention to detail and delivers high-quality results.
- Strong communication skills and ability to ask for feedback from peers to iterate and refine your work.
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email [email protected].
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, view posters linked below: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.