In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
The Services Consulting Manager will be part of our Customer Services team and work closely with the SVP of Customer Services and Support and VP of Solution Consultants, pre-sales. Your job will be to partner with our Services and sales teams and pre-sales Solutions Consultants, helping drive value for our customers by leading the identification of customer needs to inform our scoping and implementation efforts on Bluecore’s rapidly growing suite of products and services.
This role involves maintaining a solid understanding of the Bluecore product strategy, professional services offerings, and sales pipeline to identify opportunities where our services can bring business value to our customers and identify where implementations will need deep requirements gathering
- Quickly develop a deep understanding of Bluecore products and how they can be leveraged to meet customer requirements
- Display passion about the value which our products deliver to our customers by utilizing our value selling approach in partnership with our customers
- Support a large team of sales reps as the services technical resource
- Be responsible for supporting the services revenue targets for Bluecore
- Follow technological trends to support services efforts in preparing for new technology needs
- Create, review and/or validate client project and program proposals and delivery timelines
- Evaluate complexities, identify custom features that may be needed, and work with internal stakeholders to deliver to the customer
- Role will require significant collaboration with customers and internal teams to ensure our engagements are set up for success from the pre-sales cycle. This includes:
- Participating on prospect/client scoping calls with the Account Management and Customer Success teams to determine the true need and ensure the appropriate solutions are being sourced
- Understanding the prospect/client’s team structures and capabilities, and determine how best to address bottlenecks and meet needs with a mix of solutions and services
- Write full and comprehensive statements of work
- Improve internal processes for requirements gathering and scoping
What you bring to the team:
- 4+ years of technical consulting services experience, working within a SaaS Martech/Adtech organization preferred
- Ability to influence senior-level customer decision makers, as well as internal leadership on forging a path forward
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple lines of business including marketing, sales, customer success, professional services and operations
- Self-starter who is able to optimally time manage, prioritize, produce with autonomy, and provide visibility to key deals
- Significant attention to detail
- Experience with Jira, monday.com or equivalent PM tool
- Willingness to work Eastern Standard hours of business on most days, although position can be remote
- Role may require some travel in the future
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using AI/ML, activates welcomed personal experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.