ServiceNow Business Process Consultant at Citizant (Washington DC)
Who We Are
Citizant is a leading provider of professional IT services to the U.S. government. We seek to address some of our country’s most pressing challenges in the areas of Agile transformation, DevSecOps automation, Enterprise Data Management, Enterprise Architecture, and Program Management support services – focusing on the U.S. Departments of Homeland Security and Treasury. We strive to hire only ethical, talented, passionate, and committed “A Players” who already align with the company’s core values: Drive, Delivery Excellence, Reputation, Responsibility, and a Better Future. No matter how large we grow, Citizant will retain its collaborative, supportive, small-business culture, where successful team efforts to address customer challenges is valued and rewarded.
The Values that Define Us (R2+D2=Better Future)
Responsibility. We pull our own weight, teach others how to pull theirs, and show up whenever a member of our tribe needs support. Responsibility is about maintaining a sense of ownership, delivering on our commitments, and being mindful of our wake.
Reputation. We create balanced outcomes, communicate our intentions with honesty and clarity, and honor our commitments. Reputation is about building and maintaining trust.
Drive. We lean in to the hard work of empowering a vibrant and sustainable culture, creating jobs, developing leaders, communicating clearly, making a difference, and contributing to a greater outcome. Drive is about courage and faith
Delivery Excellence. We focus on quality over quantity and value the journey of continuous process improvement and organizational maturity. Delivery Excellence is about pride in our work and fulfillment as a result.
Better Future. A Better Future is the reward given and received for living an authentic life of service – to each other, our customers, our loved ones, and our communities. Better Future is about giving more than we take.
The ideal Business Process Consultant will be able to successfully perform the following duties:
- Accountable for delivering Industry Best Practice guidance working with the customer to achieve their business outcomes/solutions in ServiceNow SPM - Strategic Portfolio Management (formally known as PPM)
- Provide subject matter expertise to advise where out of the box functionality can achieve a desired outcome instead of resorting to customization to meet business needs
- Identify, document and present insights, impacts and recommended solutions to meet business objectives
- Provide technical support automating business process workflows and dashboards using ServiceNow
- Communicates technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Works closely with a PMO and will be involved in producing guidance for project management and demand management processes
- Complete, develop and improve required documentation such as process flow diagrams, SOPs, guidance materials, presentations, gap analysis, etc.
- Promote continuous process improvement practices
- Strong interpersonal skills, a customer focused approach and an ability to work with cross-functional teams is required to be successful in this role
- Strong consulting skills including meeting & facilitation skills, and collaboration and communication skills
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field of study
- Must have 6-9 years work experience
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Minimum Background Investigation/Public Trust
- Minimum 2 years consulting experience in ServiceNow SPM (Strategic Portfolio Management) / PPM (Project Portfolio Management) / ITSM (IT Service Management)
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development.
Citizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Citizant, Inc. is a federal contractor and must comply with Executive Order 14042, which requires that federal contract employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19. This means that all employees working for Citizant must be vaccinated against COVID-19 unless an exemption on medical or religious grounds for an employee has been granted. For more information on Citizant’s policies on COVID-19 vaccinations, please contact [email protected]