Service Review Associate (SRU) at Morgan Stanley (Columbus, OH)
| Columbus, OH
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:54 p.m. (CST) on Sunday, August 28, 2022
The Service Review Unit (SRU) Associate will work closely with Regional and complex teams in addition to internal departments to provide support through various systems to ensure disbursement activity has been appropriately approved. Work with SRU Regional leaders to resolve issues encountered during disbursement request processing. A SRU Associate will report directly to a Regional Leader.
- Review & Approve disbursement requests to ensure completion in a timely manner.
- Meet appropriate timelines within expectations for requests from Regional Interface inquiries and follow up within that time frame.
- Research and resolve problems with a timely manner.
- Ability to handle a high volume of requests in a fast-paced environment.
- Use of Morgan Stanley systems.
- Provide world class customer service in all interactions.
- Apply Firm verification policies for all clients to avoid identity theft and fraudulent activity.
- Keep current on SEC/FINRA, Compliance and Firm policy and procedural guidelines and apply to review processing and all interactions to ensure risk mitigation.
- Participate in projects and/or remediation efforts as needed including pilot programs.
- Other duties as assigned
- College preferred or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years industry experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of Morgan Stanley systems and procedures
- Basic clerical and administrative skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent follow up skills
- Ability to research and resolve problems and service inquiries and escalate when appropriate -Strong computer skills including Microsoft Suite.
- Be self-motivated and able to work in a strong team and high activity environment
More Information on Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley operates in the Financial Services industry. The company is located in Rochester, NY, New York, NY, Purchase, NY, Conshohocken, PA, Baltimore, MD, Richmond, VA, Westlake, OH, Beavercreek, OH, Tampa, FL, Kansas City, MO, Omaha, NE, New York, NY, San Francisco, CA and San Francisco, CA. Morgan Stanley was founded in 2022. It has 87899 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 258 open jobs at Morgan Stanley, click here.
Read Full Job Description