Service Resolution Specialist (OneLand) at American Home Shield
| Phoenix – Mesa – Scottsdale, AZ
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:07 a.m. (CST) on Sunday, November 7, 2021
- Service Resolution Specialist
Landmark/OneGuard is one of the fastest-growing, home warranty companies in America! We're growing fast and looking for highly motivated, honest and personality-driven professionals to take our new Claim Resolution department to a higher level of service. This important role is all about ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by responding to and resolving questions or concerns about their claim.
Our expectations are high. We value the strength and agility that comes from a group of dedicated people, working together, reaching for a common goal. With our values at the core, we seek, hire, reward and retain only those who exemplify the characteristics that contribute to our shared success.
If you are seeking a career, and opportunities to grow, stretch, contribute, serve others and share in our success, we encourage you to learn more about us, and find out if Landmark/OneGuard is right for you.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take inbound calls from customers calling for a status update on an open claim.
- Make outbound calls to contractors to obtain information on the status of a work order and provide authorization as necessary.
- Delivering decisions to customers regarding the diagnosis of their claim.
- Educate the homeowner on how the warranty works.
- Responding promptly to emails from customers and other departments regarding the status of open work orders.
- Proactively work the Open Work Order Queue by following up with contractors on open work orders.
- Manage your Work Space and emails in an efficient and organized manner, promptly responding to the needs of customers and contractors.
- Follow-up with customers and contractors to ensure that service is performed in a timely manner, and with Landmark/OneGuard's high standard of quality.
- Learn and exhibit a solid understanding of our various warranty plans and options.
- Processing work orders for new claim requests.
- Capture detailed documentation on every customer or contractor interaction.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Being a high school graduate/having a GED is a requirement
- 1+ years of customer service
- Service-oriented and collaborative team player
- Possess the right attitude to handle tough calls positively and in a friendly manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills are a must
- The ability to be self-motivated and driven
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Must be a relationship-builder with an ability to work in a dynamic, team-based environment
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
More Information on American Home Shield
American Home Shield operates in the Insurance industry. The company is located in Memphis, TN. American Home Shield was founded in 1971. It has 5000 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Remote Work Program. To see all 23 open jobs at American Home Shield, click here.
Read Full Job Description