At VillageMD, we are committed to helping patients achieve greater health by delivering the most accessible and efficient healthcare in the world through partnership with primary care physicians. We're in a unique position to impact everyone in primary care from independent, family-owned practices to world-class health systems. Integral to our Enterprise Technology team, the Service Operations Engineer at our organization will manage and support productivity and collaboration technologies.
What will make you successful here?
- A desire to own problems and deliver fast resolutions to incidents reported by our colleagues.
- Ability to work on the fly and pick up new technologies and concepts quickly.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be flexible and juggle multiple requests simultaneously
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication and doing what you say you will do.
What you might do in your first year:
- SME for OneLogin, Office 365 and Microsoft endpoint manager/Intune platforms
- Own and implement Microsoft autopilot technology
- Manage AWS and Azure Infrastructure
- Configure active directory domains and Group policies
- Endpoint imaging/deployments using Microsoft endpoint manager, autopilot, and MDT
- iPad deployments using Azure Endpoint manager and Apple Business Manager
- Endpoint patching, configuration, and deployments using Automox/WSUS
- Configure and manage Active Directory and Azure AD Auditing using Manage Engine’s AD Audit Plus
- Write PowerShell scripts to automate software installs and deployments
- Create OneLogin groups/roles
- Configure OneLogin sync with AD connector
- Configure and deploy Code42 Enterprise
- Collaborate with fellow team members on projects and troubleshooting issues
- Document and update SOPs
The following experience is relevant to us:
- A must – Ability to be patient and actively listen to customers to understand their concerns
- 3-5 years of experience supporting fast paced environment
- Experience with Service Management platforms such as Jira, Remedy or Service Now is a plus
- Must be a strong team player
- Excellent communication skill is an absolute must
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.