Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
As the world works and lives faster, FIS is leading the way. Our fintech solutions touch nearly every market, company and person on the planet. Our teams are inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues work together and celebrate together. If you want to advance the world of fintech, we'd like to ask you: Are you FIS?
About the role:
In the Service Delivery Manager role, you will utilize Project Management techniques. You'll use best-in-breed PM tools to help us deliver products that will change the world of fintech. This will include overseeing the development of new products and services as well as new internal information systems and applications, new technology integrations, and infrastructure build-outs.
About the team:
We are a collaborative and energetic group working in a business that is growing rapidly in the financial industry.
What you will be doing:
- Working with product development, sales, client relationship teams, technology solutions, service delivery and/or other cross-functional teams.
- Managing project risk and assisting with problem resolution.
- Serving as liaison between technical and non-technical teams.
- Follows escalation procedures, when appropriate, to resolve incidents, problems or known errors in a timely manner
- Uses appropriate diagnostic tools to isolate and resolve incidents, problems or known errors
- Assists development teams in requirements definition, system design and delivery of projects
- Verifies technical specifications for development projects
- Ensures requirements for internal technology projects align to operational standards. Develops alternate requirements or document exceptions as appropriate.
- Develops, defines and executes project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets and deliverables.
What you will need:
- Prior Service Delivery Management or Relationship Management in the Banking Industry is required - 5+ years.
- Experience working with Banking Platforms strongly desired
- Extensive knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines as well as various IT project methodologies and life cycles.
- A bachelor's in computer science, management information systems or business administration or the equivalent experience - PMP (Project Management Professional) certification may be required.
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner appropriate to audience including executive levels
- Skill in basic diagnostic techniques and corrective actions to resolve day-to-day problems
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal and teambuilding skills and manage conflict
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools including escalation practices
- Strong analytical, statistical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
What we offer you:
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.