Service Delivery Manager Senior at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Diverse global team supporting the Securities, Derivatives and Tax production applications.
A Real-time Solution for Post-trade Cleared Derivatives Processing.
FIS® Cleared Derivatives Suite reimagines the post-trade middle and back office.
This next-generation offering has been designed to support both middle- and back-office functions across exchange-traded and OTC-cleared derivatives. It is a single, unified solution that covers all post-trade derivatives processing requirements, including trade clearing, reconciliations, position management, cash and collateral management, and margin calculations.
What you will be doing:
You will be the production owner for the AMER region reporting directly to the global platform owner for the SDT business. You will be responsible for day-to-day operations, ensuring that systems are up and available for processing.
- Production owner for AMER region
- Manage a team responsible for developing methodology, responsible for bug fix, design and develop complex queries, write script to automate jobs, ensure systems are up and available for FIS cleared derivative products to run seamlessly.
- Work with on shore operations team to manage day to day alerts and issues
- Collaborate with APAC and EMEA regional support managers to effectively run our global team
- Identify automation opportunities and take through to implementation to make our operations more efficient
- Plan and manage disaster recovery activities
- Involve in Development, Maintenance and Support of the Projects in all the phases.
- Perform deployment, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, maintenance for production and non-production environments.
- Work with on shore operations team to manage day to day alerts and issues.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or engineering or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
- 8+ years experience in derivatives business
- Knowledge of Exchange clearing applications
- Technical knowledge of windows and linux systems
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work independently
- Hold a strong sense of ownership and focus on delivering high-quality results.
What we offer you:
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.