Senior Vice President, GTM Strategy and Operations at Addepar
Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
We are currently seeking a Senior Vice President, GTM Strategy and Operations to join our GTM Team! The ideal candidate will have experience in a rapid growth SaaS environment that was focused on delivering exceptional client outcomes. We are looking for an individual who understands how to define, expand, and integrate GTM processes, systems, and communications across all aspects of the client lifecycle, from top of the funnel efforts through post sales client success and adoption. This role will encompass Marketing, Sales, Services, Account Management, and Sales Operations.
What You’ll Do
- Sales process and system design
- Strategic planning (e.g. territory and org design, FY planning)
- Comp Plan/Quota Design (working with Finance)
- Pipeline and forecasting management and strategy
- Sales metrics tracking and analysis
- Team communication (e.g. QBRs)
- Pricing & Packaging (if not in Product Marketing)
- Training and enablement (if not in Product Marketing)
- Sales Development team ownership (if not in Sales or Marketing)
- Strategic Projects (e.g. new market analysis, competitor analysis, Partnership strategy, SPIF programs)
- M&A/Financial planning support
- System configuration (Salesforce/Marketo)
- Reporting support (report and dashboard customization) – can also be Sales/Marketing Ops Analyst
Who You Are
- Successful experience leading a global Field Operations function in a technology organization
- Demonstrated ability to partner with Head of GTM to achieve company revenue, retention, and conversion targets
- Proven ability to structure and scale a growing global sales organization, including definition of key roles, development of hiring strategy, and capacity planning
- Proven ability to construct and evolve a data driven Operations function
- Experience working on compensation, financial planning, target setting and quotas
- Proven ability to establish and manage pipeline council to ensure proper pipeline generation and conversion metrics
- Proven ability to define incentive compensation models to drive sales acceleration
- Successful experience building and managing a distributed team
- Proven ability to implement a repeatable pipeline/forecast methodology that rewards predictability and consistency
- Successful experience scaling a technology sales organization from $100 to $250M in ARR
- Successful experience managing or collaborating with Sales Enablement, Onboarding, and Continuing Education teams
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional Go-to-Market initiatives (e.g., Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success), including coordination, execution, and communication
- Experience in, or understanding of, financial services and enterprise SaaS
- Strong focus on customer retention and growth
- Strong recruiting, coaching and talent development skills
- Ability to drive results/manage performance
- Strong communication & influence skills
- Builder mindset and change agent with bias for action – ability to design, build and implement new and/or efficient processes and programs
- Ability to drive process & executional consistency through sales organization
- Ability to partner with leaders, including CEO, across the org to design vision/set strategy
- Strong understanding of Strategy/Business Development as tools to drive sales and customer retention
- Ability to work closely with Finance, Marketing, and Customer Success to ensure proper revenue monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue rollup
- Ability to manage through ambiguity and evolving market conditions
- Strong data driven mindset and analytical skills
- Ability to mold consensus without formal authority or hierarchy structure
- Ability to translate complex topics or new initiatives into information that can be understood and utilized by the broader team
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.