Are you technically savvy, have a great personality, enjoy coding, and value teaching others "how to fish"? If so, Swimlane is seeking a Senior Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level support to our customers and partners. This is a very dynamic role where you will provide technical assistance, troubleshoot and resolve customer problems, integrate with engineering on various product issues, provide bug fixes, and contribute to projects revolving around customer tools, knowledge management, and growing use cases for the Swimlane platform.
This position is based in Australia- all qualified candidates should reside in and have the ability to work from Australia.
- Be a player-coach to lead and mentor a team of smart and intuitive technical support engineers
- Work directly with customers and partners to provide enterprise-level customer support
- Troubleshoot technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and form a solution or workaround across a range of environments
- Develop or expand tools to help troubleshoot issues that help improve customer experience
- Implement bug fixes that greatly impact customers and/or the Support Team while incorporating Engineering's development process (i.e. unit tests, pull requests, code reviews, QA, etc.)
- Reproduce customer issues and, if necessary, file bug reports, escalate cases to Engineering, and provide any necessary documentation
- Gain a deep understanding of the Swimlane product
- Conduct periodic on-call duties
Who we are and what we offer
Swimlane is a rapidly growing, innovativep with a passionate team focused on improving IT security practitioners' lives through security automation and orchestration. At Swimlane, we work with a cutting-edge technology stack to create and distribute products that empower Security Operations teams to automate time-consuming and repetitive tasks, allowing them to focus on the advanced security activities that are most important to their work. We are headquartered in the Denver, CO metro area, but our employees span 23 states and six countries. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, along with a community-based culture of transparency and innovation. Become a Swimlaner today!
For you to take care of yourself both professionally and personally, we offer a total rewards package that includes several great benefits, including:
- 20 Paid Vacation Days to use each year, unused leave will roll over from year to year.
- 10 days of paid personal (sick or injured) or carer's leave per year.
- 8 Official Holidays
- Company Equity Plan
- Superannuation on your behalf at 9.5% of your Total Compensation up to the statutory limit to the fund you nominate
- Company-sponsored training & professional development opportunities
- Great company culture of collaboration and innovation
Here at Swimlane, our core focus is to Automate the World of Security and we strive to represent our five core values in all things we do:
- Punch Above Your Weight Class - We make the most of our circumstances and constantly surprise and impress with our ability to deliver.
- Be A Happy Innovator - The hard problems are the fun problems to solve, we're excited to take on difficult challenges and find creative solutions.
- Always Be Leveling Up - We are continuously improving, embracing change, and consuming information to better ourselves and each other.
- Move At The Speed Of WOW - We work with an extreme sense of urgency, but we never compromise quality.
- Have Honesty And Integrity In 'All-The-Things' - We make decisions with the best of intentions, doing what is right for as many stakeholders as possible.
- Live in, and have the ability to work from Australia
- 3-5 years experience in a Technical Support, Security Operations, Incident Response, Development, DevOps, or Sales Engineer capacity
- Comfortable developing in a programming language of your choice (i.e. C#, Python, Java, Ruby on Rails, etc.)
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Comfortable working with Linux command-line
- Use logical approaches to problem-solving and troubleshooting
- Proactive insight and highly organized
- Incredibly sound verbal and written communication skills, and relationship-building capabilities
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and organize issues effectively
- Passionate about technology with a strong desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Works well as part of a team and contributes to continuous improvement
Preferred Skills (nice to have):
- Basic familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes (K8s)
- Basic familiarity with MongoDB, Shell Scripting, and Regex
- Experience with enterprise cybersecurity tools (SIEM, EDR, Threat Intel, Proxy, etc.)
Swimlane is at the forefront of the growing market for security automation and orchestration solutions that automate and organize security processes in repeatable ways to get the most out of available resources and accelerate incident response. Swimlane offers a broad array of features aimed at helping organizations address both simple and complex security activities, from prioritizing alerts to remediating threats and improving performance across the entire operation.
Australian Salary Rage : $100,000-$130,000 AUD