Senior Technical Support Analyst - EdTech - Remote at Securly
326% Growth - SaaS - EdTech
Security and AI products Awarded as the EdTech Product of the year three years in a row.
Awarded TOP PLACE TO WORK 3 years in a row
As an experienced REMOTE Technical Product Support Analyst, you will be responsible for diagnosing and resolving support service and incident requests from our clients (schools.) You will be the first point of contact for the business and part of a team that will support our Schools or MATs in the UK/EMEA. This role is a fully remote UK-based role on a Full-Time Permanent basis.Role Responsibilities
- Respond to support queries by phone, email, and chat
- Acting as the point of contact for the support helpdesk, answering customer calls, logging tickets, resolving tickets within defined SLAs, and achieving high customer satisfaction scores.
- Perform complete, accurate, and timely information entry into appropriate systems for all incidents/support requests (e.g., gather and document required information from customers).
- Provide general product information and configuration support.
- Review manuals, release notes, and patch documentation for possible issue resolution.
- Provide customers with timely status updates and ongoing communication.
- Manage customer expectations around timelines and deliverables
- Provide technical assistance to all Securly customers on all products sold in UK/EMEA
- Follow established escalation procedures where necessary
- Communicate progress and report issues and changes, escalating where required
- Utilise secure remote technologies to assist with technical queries via remote session
- Liaise with internal teams to address potential delivery issues and improvement plans.
- This is a daytime, fixed schedule role
- Experience talking to customers with varying technical experience ranging from very little knowledge to technically proficient.
- Configuring and troubleshooting technologies such as Active Directory, Group Policy, and server networking configuration.
- Switch and router configuration.
- Experience with windows server estates
- Troubleshooting networking technologies such as packet routing, TCP/IP, and DNS.
- Firewall configuration and troubleshooting.
- Experience writing technical knowledge base articles and standard operating procedures.
- Experience with incident management processes.
- Android, Chromebook, iPad, and Apple Mac administration experience.
- Experience in the education technology environment. EdTech.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Securly, Inc.
- Recognized as Top Places to Work 3 years in a row
- Product of the 3 years in a row
- Securly One Page
- 45-second cloud product demo
Innovation - Our innovative products and talented people have;
- Established Securly in over 20% of the US market
- Implemented Securly into 3,000+ schools and multi-trust academies across the UK and counting
- Monitored more than 5+ billion online activities
- Revolutionized student wellness and school safety for more than 10+ million children
- Saved the lives of more than 1600+ children
Some of the Perks
- Recognized as Top Places to Work for multiple years in a row
- 20 days + 8 bank holidays
- Standard pension contribution scheme
- Annual $1,000 Employee Professional Development Stipend