Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we've built and have been recognized as:
- Forbes Fintech 50 2021
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Best-Led Companies 2021
- TIME 100 Most Influential Company 2021
We're growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We're seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We're in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
We're looking for a Senior Support Engineer to join our Corporate Engineering team to support Robinhood's continued growth and our Robinhoodies across multiple offices. You will work closely with many teams, including Security, HR, Compliance, and Executive Leadership to create, innovate, and execute on a variety of projects. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and fast learner looking for a supportive environment to grow their IT skills.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Act as the first point of contact in assisting users with hardware, software, and other technical issues
- Carry out onboarding and offboarding tasks, including hardware setups, access management, asset management, and develop process improvements
- Use insights gained through direct support to improve user journeys and prioritize solutions.
- Help roll out new software releases and resolve software and hardware-related compatibility problems
- Work with Hoodies to fix various on-site and remote connectivity and access issues (WiFi, VoIP, etc.)
- 5+ years of previous IT support experience
- Excellent customer service and troubleshooting abilities in a remote-working environment
- Comfortable problem solving with multiple operating systems (macOS, iOS, Android, Linux, Windows) preferably in an enterprise environment
- Previous experience with MDM solution like JAMF Pro (Casper Suite), AirWatch, Fleetsmith or similar
- Ability to administer and solve VPNs, password managers, two-factor authentication, single sign-on and security protocols
- Experience partnering with various corp and customer experience teams
- Scripting and debugging abilities (Bash, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Apple Certification (ACIT, ACMT, ACSP, etc.)
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission-we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Robinhood is a primarily remote company. If hired, you will work as a remote employee unless the job you are applying for has a different working model specified. Please reach-out to your recruiter if you have any questions regarding the job's working model.