Senior Support Engineer - Analytics Platform at Atlassian
This isn't your ordinary Support Engineer role. If you love solving complex and challenging technical problems, enjoy working with all types of customers from around the world (startups to Fortune 500 corporations), and love variety, this job has it all in spades. Atlassian is a rapidly growing software development company, and the Support team is expanding to allow it to scale with the business. We're on the lookout for Technical Support Engineers to join a team that is serious about pursuing one goal: improving the customer experience with our products! Are you the go-to person for technical support when nobody else knows what to do? Do you have relationships with customers where they ask for you by name? This could be the job for you!
More about you
You want to be a part of something big. You want to be the one who helps customers customize and configure their Atlassian solution(s). You want to be the one to find that misconfiguration and to help customers understand how to get the most out of their Atlassian investment. If so, then this is the job for you
Are you still reading? Then we ask that you have 5+ years of experience interacting with customers and strong written and oral communication skills to back it up
Ideally, you have a working understanding of the data analytics and reporting space, familiarity and expertise in ELT and data modeling, and prior customer support and data analysis experience
What will you do?
- Be responsible for resolving customer configuration issues and responding to customer questions
- Help define and drive growth of the expanding Analytics Visualization Product support team
- Ensure that customers have a positive experience using the new Analytics Visualization Platform product with the range of Atlassian products
- Understand customer use cases, perform troubleshooting, devise and implement workarounds to product bugs
- Respond to customer queries and support escalations about SQL, data analysis, database connections (Databricks, Amazon Redshift, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Provide guidance to customers, internal teams, Atlassian Partners and others regarding how to properly implement the new product and understand their Atlassian data
- Demo the Analytics solution to prospective and existing Atlassian customers
- Periodically collaborate to develop and implement operational improvements
More About the Role
- Provide world-class technical support to our customers
- Resolve customer issues involving code error diagnosis, debugging, validation, and root cause analysis
- Enable replication and debugging of issues to verify potential product-related bugs
- Collaborate with our global support team, share best practices and drive process improvements
- Advocate for our customers, influence product direction through customer feedback
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.