Senior Stock Administrator - Remote at Icertis
| Baton Rouge, LA
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:23 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, April 20, 2022
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
We are looking for a Senior Stock Administrator to join our growing Finance Team! The ideal candidate will help us build the foundation of our stock administration process and support our company as we scale. This position can work remotely within the US. #LI-Remote.
What you will do:
- Manage the day-to-day administration of stock compensation programs.
- Process transactional activity in Carta including, grants, vestings, exercises, settlements, terminations, and cancellations.
- Ensure capitalization table is complete and accurate.
- Maintain pending grant lists and support preparation of Board materials on an as-needed basis.
- Prepare summary reports and perform forecast modeling scenarios for shares available, participant vesting, etc.
- Respond to participant questions on a timely basis.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual reconciliation of records between equity database and general ledger, HR, payroll, Board approvals, and tax reporting.
- Support equity program education by participating in Q&A sessions, maintaining training materials and leading employee training sessions as needed.
- Support efforts to grow and scale the equity administration function through automation, process improvement, and partnership with service providers.
- Partner with Finance, Legal, and HR teams to address equity compensation matters.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of equity-related processes for external audits and compliance with internal controls.
- Participate in other compliance program development as needed.
- Work on special projects as needed, including ad hoc equity and tax research and efforts.
What you will bring:
- 3-5 years experience working in a global equity administration role for a pre-IPO and/or public company.
- Working knowledge of Carta (or similar) equity administration software.
- Comprehensive understanding of accounting standards, taxation, laws and regulations related to equity compensation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively, clearly, and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and negotiation skills; ability to successfully perform independent in-depth analysis and present findings.
- Strong Excel skills, ability to leverage complex formulas and modeling.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) certification preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business administration, finance, or similar field.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]
More Information on Icertis
Icertis operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Bellevue, WA and San Jose, CA. Icertis was founded in 2009. It has 1746 total employees. To see all 8 open jobs at Icertis, click here.
Read Full Job Description