Senior Specialist, Executive Engagements Office at Qualtrics (Provo, UT)
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?The Challenge
The Executive Engagements Office (EEO) mission is to tangibly transform our customers’ organizations, leading to increased retention, growth and maturity, and ultimately building our customers into lifelong Qualtrics champions. We do this through connecting key customer executives who are disrupting their industries and building experience management (XM) programs with the Qualtrics leadership team in a way that culminates into meaningful relationships and expansion. The customer office facilitates successful, high-touch, and curated engagements with the customer. From day one, the team will have an immediate impact on our growth trajectory and drive impact globally across large, strategic customers. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a business management role, with a special focus on executive-level advising and building structure in ambiguous situations.Expectations for Success
- Work with the team to communicate impact of the EEO office reporting on key metrics and KPIs and developing processes to help the team scale across all of the C-suite executives and eventually all of our executive engagement programs. The role of a customer office is to bring the voice of the customer into an organization’s engagement decisions.
- Oversee building and running the process of executive engagements under the guidance of key executives -- be force multiplier for these executives
- Assist Sales & Customer Success (CS) account teams in defining the criteria for an executive engagement, building collateral and tailored messaging, and creating follow-up plans and assigning follow up actions with the appropriate teams
- Scale the reach of our executive team by identifying learning opportunities from key customer wins & losses, working with CS & Sales leadership to solve
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Manage calendar of customer engagements for C-suite executives supported by the EEO
- Liaise with account teams to identify proactive and reactive customer engagements for supported executives
- Identify problems and bring them to the table as the voice of the customer in R-Staff staff meetings. Identify common friction points that slow down a deal cycle and prioritize actions with Sales & CS leaders to solve them.
- Analyze wins and losses from key deals and work closely with Revenue Operations to report on the impact of executive engagement on win rates and deal cycles
- Craft executive briefs and presentations to ensure our executives and account teams are prepared and optimizing every executive touchpoint
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,800 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices' design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical - employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories