Senior Sales Operations Business Analyst (Remote - Work from Home) at Interactions
Who is Interactions?
Interactions, LLC is the world’s largest independent AI company. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s most innovative and dynamic industries. Since 2004, we’ve helped leading companies like MetLife, Citi, Shutterfly, and LifeLock have millions of successful conversations, resulting in saving operational cost and increasing productivity.
Interactions’ 5-year vision is to accelerate a transition from today’s frustrating and uninspired customer service experiences into amazing conversational engagements! Allowing customers to communicate in their own words and on their channel of choice, to accomplish tasks, all without having to go through an agent. In doing this via our conversational AI engine, our customers benefit from dramatically improved customer experience and increased customer engagement, while also saving significant and demonstrable operational expenses.
As a member of the Sales team, you will thrive at building relationships with the top brands in the country. The ideal candidate will work with sophisticated enterprises, enjoy pipeline generation, understand customer requirements, and determine how to solve problems for our clients.
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst supports key aspects of sales operations including reporting, analysis, establishing/executing/monitoring operational process, administering of sales commissions and general support to the sales teams. This role is part of the Sales Operations Team which supports Interactions' revenue growth through reliable data and process improvements. To be successful in this role, the Sales Operations Analyst should have a competitive spirit, experience supporting teams, a willingness to learn and a focus on helping the team be efficient while meeting and exceeding quotas.
Essential Job Functions
Reporting & Analysis:
- Produce reports that provide insight and guidance to management for sales strategy development and maximum sales efficiency.
- Collect, analyze and evaluate data related to sales trends, pricing, performance metrics, market share, and other sales-related statistics that drive sales performance.
- Support and enhance the tools we use to capture, track and report data as an example Salesforce, Outreach, Engagio, Workday, Hubspot, LinkedIn – Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, etc..
- Analyze, define, and support the organization's business process methods and practices while ensuring compatibility with organizational strategic goals.
- Support the implementation of new processes, evaluate existing processes, and recommend optimal solutions and improvements.
- Work closely with marketing and finance to ensure process is adequately effective for all
- May support the training of key users on new processes.
Administering of Sales Commissions:
- Support the development and admiration of sales commission and incentive programs
- Calculate commission/incentive award payments based on plan provisions.
- Review commission payment reports for accuracy and resolve commission/incentive reconciliation issues.
- Analyze and validate sales performance results and provide interpretation and recommendation for sales and finance groups.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the organization's compensation plans to ensure payments are accurate and in compliance.
- Provide administrative support for the sales function.
- Complete presentations and all supporting documents required of the sales teams.
- Support the management of the Sales Operations calendar scheduling meetings and communicating accordingly.
- Partner with business process owners and management on strategic initiatives.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist management on non-routine projects.
- Critical thinker and active listener with the ability to see the big picture when approached with requests.
- Ability to self-manage and make decisions autonomously that uncover root causes.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability of oneself and work product.
- Have attention to detail throughout an entire process.
- Clear communicator who is energized by working cross functionally, driven by achieving answers and owning them.
- Professional/business writing and general proofreading background.
- Wants to remove blockers and has a “how can I help?” attitude.
- Have a bias to action and are organized in your approach to get things done.
- Excited to learn and pick up new information like a sponge.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding sensitive data (commissions, etc.).
- Results-driven professional with self-confidence, perseverance, a strong sense of urgency.
- You work well with others and have a strong emotional IQ. You know how to influence people who do not work for you, and know when to push and not push.
- Proficient in Salesforce, Google Apps, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- 3+ years supporting a sales organization, ideally in an operations related.
- Advanced use of a CRM (2+ years), preferably Salesforce Certified.
- Experience supporting sales teams in a small to medium sized company (50-500 employees).
- Experience working for a start-up company.
- Familiarity with data analytics and visualization tools.
- Sales or Customer Success experience.
- Experience with Outreach, Engagio, Hubspot, LinkedIn – Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg and other sales tools.
Why Work at Interactions?
We've created a culture of people who are dedicated to helping each other and the company succeed. We take time to celebrate wins and recognize accomplishments. Whether it’s a seasonal event or friendly competition, we’re always thinking of new ways to have fun.
Our team's health and well-being is important to us. In addition to a full suite of benefits, we offer 5 weeks of time off with pay, 401k matching, paid parental leave and flexible work schedules. We are all committed to the company’s success by being valued shareowners and are incentivized through individual performance and company results. Come join us!
Interactions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, marital status, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.