At Fyllo we are on a mission to accelerate the economies of tomorrow. What does that mean? Our technology platform enables high-growth companies to reach and understand consumers, activate marketing and loyalty programs across multiple channels, and navigate today’s ever-changing regulatory landscape.
We have created the world’s largest data marketplace of cannabis and CBD purchase data along with a market-leading regulatory database that is used by Fortune 500 companies and emerging brands in highly-regulated industries like cannabis, crypto, short term rentals and more.
Having been founded in 2019, we have closed our Series C and raised 100 million to date. 2022 has proved to be another big year with our acquisition of Semasio based in the EU, so that together we will continue to grow our footprint globally. Semasio is a Unified Targeting provider that enables digital advertising professionals to reach their target audience by seamlessly combining audience, contextual and brand fit solutions into one targeting strategy. If you are someone who has a bias to act and believes in having more fun together, then read on!
Fyllo is looking for a motivated self-starter to support the media solutions team at Fyllo. The Senior Trader will support programmatic campaign execution on behalf of our current client base. You will support teams responsible for creating and executing programmatic media plans using industry leading media technology platforms. Within this role you will deliver programmatic campaign management, manage inventory partners, and execute strategic activation.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who loves working in fast-paced startup environments and wants to help blaze the trail for future growth. Reporting to the VP Customer Success and Operations APAC, this position requires dynamic thinking, detail oriented purview, and quantitative organization.
You can be located in Singapore or Southeast Asia. We do exercise a remote-friendly culture and/or hybrid in-office. Candidates that work remotely must be located within Southeast Asia and able to work across APAC time-zone hours.Day to Day
- Perform pre-launch activities, including: campaign builds, pixel creation, creative trafficking, UTM tracking, and other tasks as assigned by your Manager
- Handle the day-to-day trading efforts for a portfolio of accounts, actively supporting junior traders as needed
- QA line items to ensure proper setup, ensuring various types of creative tags and pixels are properly trafficked within DSPs
- Begin to develop areas of expertise in product offerings and acts as an internal resource for the internal business team
- Assists in proposal development, and in particular works as an authority on trading-related topics
- Update campaign trackers (per cadence established by Trader Manager) with correct campaign/placement/line item information and 3rd party delivery
- Monitor pacing and delivery of campaigns, assessing pixel activity and third party tracking
- Working with publisher team to implement, troubleshoot and optimize programmatic deals
- Maintain reports used to identify opportunities for campaign improvement and/or ensuring stakeholders are kept informed on campaign performance
- Developing technical skills in the utilization of relevant digital ad technology platforms such as DSPs, Ad Servers, DMPs and Third-Party Verification tools
- Working in a fast-paced, team environment with a sense of urgency
- Be results oriented and client obsessed
- 3+ years programmatic experience of managing campaign activations from start to finish
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Previous experience using DSPs. Trade Desk or Adelphic preferred, but open to others
- Previous ad/marketing agency experience highly preferred
- Proactive and positive attitude, always willing to collaborate with team members and colleagues
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Exceptional organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Strong quantitative skills coupled with real passion for mining insights from very large datasets
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Excel (Pivot Tables, Creating Charts, Formulas)
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic working environments
- Self motivated to excel at all times
- Ability to quickly recognize when issues need escalation to appropriate teams, internally and externally
- Naturally curious with a continuous desire to grow knowledge base and learn more
- Well-versed in media vocabulary and key performance metrics
- Highly knowledgeable and self-motivated to learn about products, technology, customers, and competitors
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and effectively prioritize various requests and responsibilities. Being solution focussed
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment
- Excellent critical thinking and presentation skills (both written & oral)
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly mobile allowance
- Home office allowance
- Hybrid or remote work schedule
- Medical coverage
- Parental leave
- Learning & development programs
Our Recruiting team would love to connect with you! If your interests and experience are aligned with a current open role, one of our Recruiters will arrange a 30 minute introductory call with you. Following this, there will be a 60 minute interview with your Hiring Manager. Assuming all goes well, we will then set you up to speak with potential peers from your team and/or cross functional teams, with each call being 30 min.
Some of our positions do require at home assessments, or additional live Codepairs. On average, from initial Recruiter Screen to Offer, takes 2 weeks – we like to move fast across our business :) We understand the hectic lives we all lead and appreciate you taking the time to meet with us in pursuing opportunities with the FylloFam. Thank you!